Gina and Bruno - Home activities #4

1 hour ago, mingo said:

🤣 sausage fest.. and you'd think they'd be considerate of their neighbors, it's not like they haven't been warned to turn down the noise.

Looks like Zak has been advising the happy couple on how to impress the neighbours and hold on to a nice long free-of-charge tenancy (he should know) 😂 I'm surprised  he hasn't yet brought along the Fridge Raider to do her little balcony tricks ...

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, maxfactor said:

wow... there are five or six guys on CC that have been begging for men...lol  I hope they are happy!

The executives who came up with this idea for an apartment was off their freaking rockers...:smile:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, panther73 said:

This has to be the loudest apartment.  You can hear the people talking.  Buses, trucks, street sweeper.  Day and night!

it is an old apartment building in the old part of Barcelona.  RLC spent as much on the bathroom as they spent on the apartment itself.  Pretty sure RLC had to install new utilities as well.

39 minutes ago, moules said:

Curly and Gina had a spat.  Curly took the scooter and left.  Gina, weeping, said something to him as he headed down the stairs.  Gina has now also left.

flip trick GIF

😂😂

il y a 43 minutes, moules a dit :

Curly and Gina had a spat.  Curly took the scooter and left.  Gina, weeping, said something to him as he headed down the stairs.  Gina has now also left.

these two argue almost everyday. I guess its entertaining to me anyway

• Sad 1