Gina and Bruno - Home activities #4

7 hours ago, emnv said:

I can fully confirm.

He first takes his friend out of the room, and then hits Gina twice, while she says "don't ever touch me again in your fucking life."

From camera 4 you can see that his friend is watching and is scared when he hits her.

Then she leaves the house saying to his friend "I swear to God I have not done anything wrong"

I think you meant HE 😉 So just to clarify it was Bruno who said to his friend "I did nothing wrong"

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

I think you meant HE 😉 So just to clarify it was Bruno who said to his friend "I did nothing wrong"

Thanks, you are correct. Too many pronouns, I finally mixed them up.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, misterme said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

I think friend saw it but it all seems to be off-cam for us

From that link, it looks more like Gina has hit Bruno, not the other way around. She is hysterical. He seemed pretty calm.

• Thanks 1

Something wrong with Bruno , , I think Gina was giving instructions while he was having a tea but not to drink , rather to get the hot steam on face , I think I have seen also Nelly doing this if I remember correctly . 

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Something wrong with Bruno , , I think Gina was giving instructions while he was having a tea but not to drink , rather to get the hot steam on face , I think I have seen also Nelly doing this if I remember correctly . 

She needs to cut his dick off while he sleeps. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

She gets abused. Then runs off and leaves and foolishly she runs back coddling him for some more abuse in the next day or two.

Welcome to an “ enhanced Kitty and Smith “ apartment in Barcelona 😁🤓🥸

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

She gets abused. Then runs off and leaves and foolishly she runs back coddling him for some more abuse in the next day or two.

The reverse within the couple also exists because she is also violent with him, which does not prevent him from coming back to her.

• Upvote 4