Gina and Bruno - Home activities #4

8 minutes ago, james deen said:

Im pretty sure at 00:07:23 bruno hit gina off camera and thats why she left and still has not come back yet. 

He's a drama magnet and will not be leaving RLC anytime soon unfortunately.  I can't stand him or his friends, from what I read they are all just a bunch of low life's!!!

9 minutes ago, james deen said:

if you have replay check out the time stamp i gave.  it would be good to have another persons opinion.

Sorry I'm a low life freebie.  I only see/hear things if I happen to be online.  I've seen enough of Bruno to know he's not a good relationship person for any women.  

• Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, james deen said:

if you have replay check out the time stamp i gave.  it would be good to have another persons opinion.

I can fully confirm.

He first takes his friend out of the room, and then hits Gina twice, while she says "don't ever touch me again in your fucking life."

From camera 4 you can see that his friend is watching and is scared when he hits her.

Then she leaves the house saying to his friend "I swear to God I have not done anything wrong"

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

il y a 4 minutes, emnv a dit :

I can fully confirm it.

He first takes his friend out of the room, and then hits Gina twice, while she says "don't ever touch me again in your fucking life."

From camera 4 you can see that his friend is watching and is scared when he hits her.

Then she leaves the house saying to his friend "I swear to God I have not done anything wrong"

Thanks for confirming. The fact that she cried then left when she has never left before made me suspicious then i watched back on replay and you can clearly hear him hit her twice off camera . Rlc need to intervene and kick him out immediately. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

il y a 18 minutes, JenniferMom a dit :

Et maintenant, ils s'embrassent nus dans la salle de bain.

J'abandonne.

Comme je te comprends , je prefere ne pas les regarder..   J'ai honte pour Gina , elle n'a aucun amour propre

La bite de Bruno, boire, se saouler et se droguer voila ces seuls buts ..

Quel farceur ce Bruno qui a trouvé un logement gratuit, une chatte à fourrer quand les choses vont mal, et en plus maintenant il va percevoir des primes pour baiser

La vie est belle 

• Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

As I understand you, I prefer not to look at them .. I'm ashamed for Gina, she has no self-esteem

Bruno's cock, drinking, getting drunk and taking drugs, these are the only goals.

What a joker is Bruno who has found free accommodation, a cat to stuff when things go wrong, and in addition now he will receive bonuses for fucking

Life is Beautiful 

in a Surprise Agencylife GIF by Kochstrasse™

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, james deen said:

Thanks for confirming. The fact that she cried then left when she has never left before made me suspicious then i watched back on replay and you can clearly hear him hit her twice off camera . Rlc need to intervene and kick him out immediately. 

Someone has to report it to RLC or they wont do a dam thing about it.    Gina should have called the police and had him charged and arrested.  Then he could possibly face being deported.

4 hours ago, emnv said:

I can fully confirm.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

I think friend saw it but it all seems to be off-cam for us