Leya & Elliot (2021) Part #2

Désolé mais j'ai pas trop l'habitude des forums et je traduit au fur et a mesure, pour moi le plus rapide etait de le dire ici meme si d'habitude je post jamais sur le forum, ici il y avait urgence, sauf si c'etait voulu (mais je pense pas)
Sorry but I'm not very used to forums and I translate as I go, for me the fastest was to say it here even if I usually never post on the forum, here it was urgent, except if it was wanted (but I don't think so) 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Chimere said:

Désolé mais j'ai pas trop l'habitude des forums et je traduit au fur et a mesure, pour moi le plus rapide etait de le dire ici meme si d'habitude je post jamais sur le forum, ici il y avait urgence, sauf si c'etait voulu (mais je pense pas)
Sorry but I'm not very used to forums and I translate as I go, for me the fastest was to say it here even if I usually never post on the forum, here it was urgent, except if it was wanted (but I don't think so) 

You can also send me a pm. When I am online I can tell them fast. 

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I wonder why he checked the bathroom? I usually don't keep any valuables there :biggrin:

You can buy secret stashes that look like all kinds of well known products: Ajax cleanser, Barbasol shaving cream, Coca-Cola cans, hairspray, WD-40, Planters peanuts, just to name a very few. People also make their own out of almost anything. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

You can buy secret stashes that look like all kinds of well known products: Ajax cleanser, Barbasol shaving cream, Coca-Cola cans, hairspray, WD-40, Planters peanuts, just to name a very few. People also make their own out of almost anything. 

I think you do not need to buy them. Quite easy to make them yourself 😉

• Like 1

I saw the incident from the timeline and was very creepy. Luckily leya and Elliot was smoking at the balcony. The good thing is their reaction after that was cool so maybe they didnt lose anything valuable

3 hours ago, dp7 said:

I cant stand look at her anymore.... Its so frustrating. And the fact that there are no other interesting appartments except Mira and Henry its even worse

The world is full of variety: you cant stand the look of the sister and I cant stand the look of Leya. (Hopefully nobody will kill me now) 😉