Benjamin (2021) Part #5

Noldus

On 5/15/2021 at 10:22 PM, michaels4444 said:

Looks like she is leaving I agree she was pretty and a certain class and style but it sounds like Scott got tired of her or visa versa and she is packing and leaving. Am I wrong about that, I don't understand the but that is what their actions seem to be showing. They seem to have had a disagreement. And it looked to me that he has not been given her any attention lately, guess Scott went to same school of "how to treat women" as Stifler did - the old kick them tot he curb after a couple of weeks, if not sooner..

Well, it seems I was right, redhead is gone(sorry did not know her name), And Benjamin had a nice sexy girl, she leaves and then jumps on Diana.. I agree with everyone,  It was sad to watch 2 wacked out people trying to have sex. If redhead  saw that display by Benjamin - she would be glad she left 

4 minutes ago, michaels4444 said:

Well, it seems I was right, redhead is gone(sorry did not know her name), And Benjamin had a nice sexy girl, she leaves and then jumps on Diana.. I agree with everyone,  It was sad to watch 2 wacked out people trying to have sex. If redhead  saw that display by Benjamin - she would be glad she left 

Wasn't Benjamin.. Was the boss Scott

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, fornika said:

Funny how the old pervs on here complain abt Scotts age when they themselves jerkoff and fantasize and are infatuated to these barely legal teens.

He is older than them. Yes, But its not a generational gap.

To me looks like 20 years gap at least... and he is not fat, he is pregnant...

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Well, it seems I was right, redhead is gone(sorry did not know her name), And Benjamin had a nice sexy girl, she leaves and then jumps on Diana.. I agree with everyone,  It was sad to watch 2 wacked out people trying to have sex. If redhead  saw that display by Benjamin - she would be glad she left

Yep you were right I meant Scott, and I was also wrong about Redhead, looks she is back anyway.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, michaels4444 said:

Well, it seems I was right, redhead is gone(sorry did not know her name), And Benjamin had a nice sexy girl, she leaves and then jumps on Diana.. I agree with everyone,  It was sad to watch 2 wacked out people trying to have sex. If redhead  saw that display by Benjamin - she would be glad she left

Yep you were right I meant Scott, and I was also wrong about Redhead, looks she is back anyway.

I like how you get the names all mixed up sometimes.

It gets me all fucked up, i start doubting myself 🤣

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, fornika said:

I like how you get the names all mixed up sometimes.

It gets me all fucked up, i start doubting myself 🤣

This is nothing you should see what happens in Hannah, Tommy flat, with all those red head... Hannah 1, Hannah 2, etc... 🤣

• Haha 2