Benjamin (2021) Part #5

Noldus

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

Too bad! I had wished she stayed there. I would have loved to follow her through the night and morning. 

She's still there @ed2 They just put her back in and she sleeps right side on the couch

Noldus 2021-05-25 06-56-27-969.jpg

Noldus 2021-05-25 06-56-35-099.jpg

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Lyla and this guy havent really associated at all the entire evening--all of a sudden he took her in the bathroom and fucked her brains out

Screenshot (3440).png

That's Still. They know each other for a long time, and he was the first guy ever who had sex with her on camera. 😉

It was very nice of Diana to help Lyla when she was almost unconscious --The guy with no shirt in the blue jeans was a real asshole--Lyla was not conscious and he had his hand up her cunt and would have fucked her if Diana didnt interfere -- These guys hanging out here are scum of the earth

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, sr71gn said:

Lyla and this guy havent really associated at all the entire evening--all of a sudden he took her in the bathroom and fucked her brains out

Screenshot (3440).png

Yep ,he’s the ring leader and first to bang most of the girls. Lyla,Steph etc.

he seems to be able to charm them all. I wish he still had his own place

but his friends messed that up, I am he had a part as well.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Noldus said:

She's still there @ed2 They just put her back in and she sleeps right side on the couch

Ah, I missed that. Thank you very much! I apprechiate it. She is up now, looking relatively fine. Damn, it hit her hard, and it came fast!

• Like 1