B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #48 (May)

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, Mauri said:

You're wrong with Valerie 😉

She had a falling out with Valerie?  I missed that, I'd have been telling Holly to smack her one. 🙂  I disliked Valerie with a passion, couldn't stand her.

14 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Ha litigato con Valerie? Mi mancava, avrei detto a Holly di darle uno schiaffo.🙂  Non mi piaceva Valerie con una passione, non la sopportavo.

No, Holly ha passato i suoi ultimi giorni con Valerie, e non con Megan, con Megan non si parlavano piu’ da quando Holly comincio’ ad uscire con Cherry, ( ragazza prima di Valerie)

20 minutes ago, Mauri said:

No, Holly spent her last days with Valerie, not Megan, Megan hadn't talked to each other since Holly started dating Cherry, (girl before Valerie)

I know that, Megan left early September if I remember rightly. Holly had a fair few nights out with Cherry coming in early hours of the morning drunk as a as judge. Megan had a few days away from Holly too with (I can't think of her name) they had a foursome at B5. What I'm saying is I did not see any awkwardness between Holly and Megan that time.

4 minuti fa, HappyChappie ha detto:

Lo so, Megan se n'è all'inizio di settembre se ricordo bene. Holly ha passato qualche discreta serata fuori con Cherry che arrivava nelle prime ore del mattino ubriaca come giudice. Anche Megan ha trascorso qualche giorno lontano da Holly con (non riesco a pensare al suo nome) hanno fatto un quartetto in B5. Quello che sto dicendo è che non ho visto alcun imbarazzo tra Holly e Megan quella volta.

Si, non si parlavano per qualche motivo, lo ricordo bene

2 hours ago, chuck206 said:

In a long time, getting a close up view of Masha's face. On the pretty side with a smile. Can't say the nose ring does anything for her. 

Piercings are fine but the nose rings and especially the ones that surround both nostrils , pff , I don’t know how we men can be attracted to that .. 

4 hours ago, Ebonyvoyeur said:

Has Masha had bum surgery? I've only just noticed the scarring on her cheeks

i heard on here she had serious back surgery which explains the massages and all the hours soaking in the tub

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

She's a changed girl now...Maybe she's gonna sew her pussy up...😏

the last thing she did was pull a Megan and just laid there as Alek ate her out and what was that a couple of months ago now isnt it

Archived