B5 COV Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #1 (May)

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

I am not that impressed 😄  I hope the next couple are better looking 😜

it makes a change to have an everyday couple, at least he doesnt look like a pervert which is new in B5

• Haha 1

Just now, JenniferMom said:

Stats question for Noldus:  What is the longest a new couple went from arrival to first sex on cam?

Hell, while I am at it ... What's the shortest time????  🙂 

Anyone predicting any new recorrds?

Couple isn’t keeping the cameras busy .. 🤨 Pam and BF more interesting so far .. Russian speaking , unless they aren’t locals and have a circle of friends , I hope I will be completely wrong , but I guess majority will be bored fast by them , if it is a couple brought from eastern Europe .. pff , the buzz before arriving was more than now that they entered for whatever that means .. 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

La coppia non tiene occupate le telecamere .. 🤨 Pam e BF sono più interessanti finora .. Parlano russo, a meno che non siano gente del posto e abbiano una cerchia di amici, spero di sbagliarmi completamente, ma immagino che la maggioranza lo sarà annoiato velocemente da loro, se si tratta di una coppia portata dall'Europa dell'Est .. pff, il brusio prima di arrivare era più di adesso che sono entrati per qualunque cosa significhi .. 

Sono appena entrati, cosa vuoi che facciano, e c’e’ ancora la donna delle pulizie

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I am not that impressed 😄  I hope the next couple are better looking 😜

I hear you Blue and others who are disappointed at this early stage.  

But don't we ultimately want real experiences and no fake shows?   To me that is important.  I did not care for C&C but at least they always kept it real and pushed the envelop with the girls who do the fake shows.

• Haha 1