B5 COV Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #1 (May)

51 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Let’s give them a chance .. we might get surprised .. of course if I had to choose watching them for the first time or Pam and BF , I would go for Pam .. a combination is indeed needed but we have new faces , let’s take the positive things and we will see for the rest ..there’s still one more couple to arrive 

Well I haven't rushed to get my credit card out yet...😏

• Haha 2

In my opinion, I think what's important here is not so much how attractive the participants are, but how much of an exhibitionist they are. Something I think RLC doesn't try hard enough to find when they are looking for people.

To be honest, I'm not that much of a "big brother" type of viewer. I mostly like watching women masturbate, and in a semi-real life setting, as opposed to CB or MFC.

If Hanna is enthusiastic and active in her self pleasure, I will probably watch, if not then I will look elsewhere.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well I haven't rushed to get my credit card out yet...😏

As predicted earlier in April , changes were about to happen after Easter .. they started , still , the popular girls remain 😉 lots needed still I guess if we are about to find out that you resubscribed 😉😇

9 minutes ago, me0369 said:

In my opinion, I think what's important here is not so much how attractive the participants are, but how much of an exhibitionist they are. Something I think RLC doesn't try hard enough to find when they are looking for people.

To be honest, I'm not that much of a "big brother" type of viewer. I mostly like watching women masturbate, and in a semi-real life setting, as opposed to CB or MFC.

If Hanna is enthusiastic and active in her self pleasure, I will probably watch, if not then I will look elsewhere.

well she is not shy, lets see if its the same with another couple there

9 minuti fa, me0369 ha detto:

Secondo me, penso che ciò che è importante qui non sia tanto quanto siano attraenti i partecipanti, ma quanto siano esibizionisti. Qualcosa che penso che RLC non si è realizzato abbastanza di trovare quando sono alla ricerca di persone.

Ad essere onesti, non sono un tipo di spettatore da "fratello maggiore". Mi piace soprattutto guardare le donne che si masturbano e in un ambiente di vita semi-reale, al contrario di CB o MFC.

Se Hanna è entusiasta e attiva nel proprio piacere personale, probabilmente la guarderò, altrimenti cercherò altrove.

Ms non ctedo che RLC possa chiedere alle persone se siano abbastanza esibizioniste e che scopino come ricci, quando l’unico scopo e’ vivere in un apoartamento con delle telecamere, e svolgere la propria e normale vita come in una qualsiasi casa 

1 hour ago, bluewinner said:

I am not that impressed 😄  I hope the next couple are better looking 😜

Hey,look on the bright side,,they are not c&c.. :biggrin: