B5 COV Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #1 (May)

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

i cant help it every time i look at the names i cant help but think of Hank Aaron was that his daughter Hannah Aaron lol

I actually thought I saw the name Hank Aaron there at first, had to do a double take lol.

Just now, wooders78 said:

welcome back my arse, hes a pain

I will always argue with him and disagree when he starts playing the record but he is one of the few that stood tall at the boring apartment , presenting arguments , questions and in general , he was a pain in the ass there 😂🤣 I disagree with the way he did some things or said  ( he overdid it in many occasions ) , but he is one of the few to question the actions of that apartment .. for the rest , we will see what he will have to say with the new arrivals 😉 

Just now, ddhm said:

Welcome back 😉 They are new , it is what the majority needed , new faces . It is up to them to win the crowd 😎 We will see 

You are truly an optimist. 😃 But I think you also realize that RLC would have been better off with a couple that actually had good looks.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Penso che bluewinner abbia dato una buona spiegazione, penso che sia così che funziona per la maggior parte degli abbonati. Ho spiegato più e più volte perché e con quale scopo guardo RLC, quindi sono contento di vedere una coppia della porta accanto che una coppia come Loraine e Anthony ad esempio che aveva l'aspetto ma non riuscivo ad affezionarmi a loro e guardarli regolarmente. Purtroppo non essendo in grado di capire la lingua e quindi potendo conoscere la loro personalità e carattere più velocemente che osservandoli per settimane in modo da capirli, saranno giudicati (purtroppo) dalla maggior parte dell'intrattenimento che forniranno. Per me, l'ho detto ancora, ogni inquilino merita rispetto e apprezzamento scegliendo di vivere un certo periodo della sua vita davanti alle telecamere. Sì, vengono pagati,

Vi siete abituati alle cose scontate ormai😏

Just now, ddhm said:

I will always argue with him and disagree when he starts playing the record but he is one of the few that stood tall at the boring apartment , presenting arguments , questions and in general , he was a pain in the ass there 😂🤣 I disagree with the way he did some things or said  ( he overdid it in many occasions ) , but he is one of the few to question the actions of that apartment .. for the rest , we will see what he will have to say with the new arrivals 😉 

his buddy will join soon telling those that listen to cancel their subscription

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

You are truly an optimist. 😃 But I think you also realize that RLC would have been better off with a couple that actually had good looks.

Let’s give them a chance .. we might get surprised .. of course if I had to choose watching them for the first time or Pam and BF , I would go for Pam .. a combination is indeed needed but we have new faces , let’s take the positive things and we will see for the rest ..there’s still one more couple to arrive 

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

his buddy will join soon telling those that listen to cancel their subscription

Everyone is welcome and always getting at the end the rightful reactions ..  😉

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Let’s give them a chance .. we might get surprised .. of course if I had to choose watching them for the first time or Pam and BF , I would go for Pam .. a combination is indeed needed but we have new faces , let’s take the positive things and we will see for the rest ..there’s still one more couple to arrive 

miss and mr world could turn up and he would still find fault

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

But I think you also realize that RLC would have been better off with a couple that actually had good looks.

Not picking on 'dino as many others apparently feel the same; however, do we really think looks take priority on RLC over all other traits?    Two examples to suggest otherwise:

Let's stipulate that Martina is equally attractive physically to Lorraine.  I know this could be a debate in and of itself but honestly I find both of them super attractive and would love to be in bed with either.   But one clearly is hot and sexy and the other is fake and almost dishonest.   To me this separates them by a wide margin as to who is more watchable.

On the other extreme, I think Claire was not very attractive physically.  Certainly Holly, Megan, Monica, Ariana, and Radi are way more attractive physically than Claire.   But Claire was real and honest and it was also fun to watch her because you knew what she wanted and love watching her try to get it.  There was no fake shows with her.  I think she settled for fake shows at times because her predatory tactics failed.   And when she was not preying, she was very loving.  Her fondness for Radi and others was very touching.

I agree with you Alladino and the rest that attractive good looks are very important.  But they are not the be all end all to being successful here on RLC.  If this couple is open and are good lovers, they can be successful here.  They remind me a lot of Linda and Tibor.  We don't need another couple like Linda and Tibor ... so I am hoping they are good lovers and have a big adventurous streak as well.

Time will tell.   We really should declare a moratorium on judgments until they are here for several weeks.  But where is the fun in that?????  🙂 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1