B5 COV Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #1 (May)

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Maybe RLC will pull N & B from the villa and place them here.

Oh God.  That would be interesting for sure.

Honestly when I first joined I thought this apartment was about swinging and foursomes.  Except for the Valentine's Day show,  which was one of the better "shows" in my opinion ... it was sad that this was really no different than putting Kitty, Smith, Linda, and Tibor into the same apartment.  

Ahhh ... how impressionable I was in those early days!

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Ms I don't know that RLC can ask people if they are exhibitionist enough and that they fuck like hedgehogs, when the only purpose is to live in an apartment with cameras, and to carry out their normal life as in any home. 

The problem with not looking for people that like to be watched is your going to get people that are just there to milk the system, hence everyone sitting around staring at their phones never doing anything interesting. I have no idea how you would go about finding people like that, only that I think it's needed for this type of site. 

28 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well I haven't rushed to get my credit card out yet...😏

There is an expectation of cast turnover with the relaxation of covid restrictions. If this couple is an example of what the future cast will be at RLC, my credit card will be in my wallet for a long time.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, me0369 said:

Il problema di non cercare persone a cui piace essere guardato è che avrai persone che sono lì solo per mungere il sistema, quindi tutti quelli che stanno seduti a fissare i loro telefoni non fanno mai nulla di interessante. Non ho idea di come faresti a trovare persone così, solo che penso sia necessario per questo tipo di sito. 

Non mi sembre che le altre ragazze che hanno fatto qualcosa in cam, non passino tutto il tempo sui loro telefoni, e non cerchino di fregare il sistema facendo spettacoli e giochi di sesso, credo sia meglio comportarsi come ci si comporta nella normalita’, e non fare cose per la telecamera con cose organizzate

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

There is an expectation of cast turnover with the relaxation of covid restrictions. If this couple is an example of what the future cast will be at RLC, my credit card will be in my wallet for a long time.

My credit card has needed a rest for a little while now,,i may just let it sleep for awhile after about 5-6 months of renewals ..lol.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

credit card debt GIF

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1