B5 COV Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #1 (May)

26 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The best would have been to have couples from Barcelona , an apartment for example with curly’s brother and his GF that we have seen already at Gina’s , or at least give them one of the two bedrooms in B5 , would have been great . The only possibility that some real life and incidents is seen , it is always when there are locals .. anyway , let’s be patient , either we have a couple that has been seen in the past ( that’s why they get immediately the master bedroom ) or a couple that RLC has really high hopes so as they invest to them so much and therefore giving them the master bedroom 

The very fact that Hanna and Aaron have got the smaller room suggests to me that either they're not staying that long or, more likely, the other couple will be known to us, probably a returning couple...

Now this is the point I usually say that I'm not a fan of any returning tenant...even worse a couple, who I don't usually bother with anyway. Maybe I would welcome Karol and her guy back, because I always liked her, he was a nice guy and they were good together...but I'd soon get bored. But, because B5 has no free rooms, I shouldn't be bothered anyway...Yet I'm worried 😬...I'm worried that it might be Luna and a new guy. That would put me in a very difficult position as far as resubscribing was concerned...🥴

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

The very fact that Hanna and Aaron have got the smaller room suggests to me that either they're not staying that long or, more likely, the other couple will be known to us, probably a returning couple...

Now this is the point I usually say that I'm not a fan of any returning tenant...even worse a couple, who I don't usually bother with anyway. Maybe I would welcome Karol and her guy back, because I always liked her, he was a nice guy and they were good together...but I'd soon get bored. But, because B5 has no free rooms, I shouldn't be bothered anyway...Yet I'm worried 😬...I'm worried that it might be Luna and a new guy. That would put me in a very difficult position as far as resubscribing was concerned...🥴

I think the idea that this couple are only here for a few weeks is possibly correct. It could genuinly be a holiday trip. They do have the appearance of Russians/ East Bloc, and from the chat last night, it definately wasn't Spanish. I don't know Karol, and only saw Luna with Zac. Its obviuosly conjecture at the moment, but intriguiging none the less!

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Start preparing your credit card mister …. 😆

• Haha 1

Finally , a “ real life “ couple , no exaggerations , sex the way they know and like , no strange discomfort positions , for both of them a pleasure and enjoying as it should be , well done 😇

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

If Aaron gets super hard, at least that would be an improvement over the last guy in that bed.

OK that was cruel but if I didn't say it, one of you guys would have.

Very good performance for newcomers , also sex not at prime time for camera views , they felt like it and they did .. a positive first sex impression by them 😇

2 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

If Aaron gets super hard, at least that would be an improvement over the last guy in that bed.

OK that was cruel but if I didn't say it, one of you guys would have.

very cruel, u beat me to it

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Very good performance for newcomers , also sex not at prime time for camera views , they felt like it and they did .. a positive first sex impression by them 😇

If you were like a scorer at the Olympics figure skating competition, where they always throw out the high score and low score, you would be the high score they always throw out!

Still love ya DD.  

Someday when you see totally shitty sex, please tell us.  Would like to see what that means for you!   Might even pay for REPLAY to see that.

I think Hannah just had a good orgasm.  So that is a positive!

• Haha 2

Very good sex , finishing inside .. also the good time frame of 20-30 minutes that it is good average of good sex , I think a great success ( for my personal  tastes of course 😇😁😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

If you were like a scorer at the Olympics figure skating competition, where they always throw out the high score and low score, you would be the high score they always throw out!

Still love ya DD.  

Someday when you see totally shitty sex, please tell us.  Would like to see what that means for you!   Might even pay for REPLAY to see that.

I think Hannah just had a good orgasm.  So that is a positive!

Shitty sex … Lorraine and Anthony ., Leora and Paul .. 

Just fast thoughts 😂🤣 I am sure other members , longer than me here on this site can contribute to a long list 😂🤣😂🤣

Sex for me is chemistry as a very basic  element to be successful , this couple clearly has it , I believe they are long time together .. 

• Haha 1