B5 COV Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #1 (May)

Just take a close look at these people and then tell me how many are really going to look at them. One glance was enough for me. I sure won't be back. Don't know where RLC finds these dorks.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

One glance was enough for me. I sure won't be back.

Thank god for small favors because we sure as hell don't need people here constantly making juvenile comments like yours.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

36 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

if u dont like them dont watch them, theres no need to be insulting them

Of course I don't intend to watch them. I think the insult is more on the part of RLC expecting the paying members to watch unwatchable tenants.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Miraguy said:

Just take a close look at these people and then tell me how many are really going to look at them. One glance was enough for me. I sure won't be back. Don't know where RLC finds these dorks.

You can't get a look at them if you don't have a sub, fact the apartmment has no free cams seems like a missed opetunity to get people to sub to see more of them. You won't know whos there untill you sub. I wonder why they do that?

I really liked Loraine 😞

• Like 1

Il y a 5 heures, StnCld316 a dit :

Maybe RLC will pull N & B from the villa and place them here.

This is actually a very likely possibility although I would hate to see that happen.

Hopefully RLC would bring in a younger couple to stay with this older couple and see how things roll.

This older pair looks like a normal, your next door neighbours so we might really see some 'real life' after all 😏

1 hour ago, SierraTM said:

This is actually a very likely possibility although I would hate to see that happen.

Hopefully RLC would bring in a younger couple to stay with this older couple and see how things roll.

This older pair looks like a normal, your next door neighbours so we might really see some 'real life' after all 😏

However the new couple operates that's their own doings.  There's nothing on RLC's website that says a tenant has to have sex.  They could be practicing Celibacy.   :biggrin:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

However the new couple operates that's their own doings.  There's nothing on RLC's website that says a tenant has to have sex.  They could be practicing Celibacy.   :biggrin:

I hope you are are right 😁 

hey_men_these_are_not_sexy_at_all_02.gif

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, StnCld316 said:

It sure would be a boring apartment if that were to be the case.  :biggrin:

Nelly & Bogdan should be joining them soon.   

no, I hope Nelly&Bogdan join their friends and family in the Russian federation. I am sure they are being terribly missed 😀 

• Haha 1