B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #49 (May)

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, rado07 said:

it seems as if Hedi is allowed to sleep in the villa
I was almost afraid he would have to go to the hotel
Masha has showered, so it won't be long before he gets there

He's there...

Welcome back Hedi .. and the questions will start 😂🤣

Why Masha invited Hedi only some days before going back ? Is she planing to stay more ( or RLC asked her to stay even more ) ? Is it because they will be returning back to italy together on the 20th ? And .. can it be that this never ending frustration between Nelly / Masha and seeing them not having a good period being the result of having Hedi in the villa , perhaps without even taking permission and just inviting him by herself ? Which , if this is the reason , it would be totally hypocrisy from Nelly when Masha is listed as a normal tenant and she can bring her liver as Holly and Megan did .. and as she also did with Martina .. anyway , the time will answer everything 😉

Just now, ddhm said:

By the way , Masha should have gone to wake up Megan so as to cook for the visitor 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

I do not believe that Megan can cook what he hungers for 😈

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Why Masha invited Hedi only some days before going back ? Is she planing to stay more ( or RLC asked her to stay even more ) ? Is it because they will be returning back to italy together on the 20th ? And .. can it be that this never ending frustration between Nelly / Masha and seeing them not having a good period being the result of having Hedi in the villa , perhaps without even taking permission and just inviting him by herself ? Which , if this is the reason , it would be totally hypocrisy from Nelly when Masha is listed as a normal tenant and she can bring her liver as Holly and Megan did .. and as she also did with Martina .. anyway , the time will answer everything 😉

too many questions! I think its obvious she and Hedi will go back together - he has a proper job so maybe a few days. Mash knew N&B would be away so it was an opportunity to have Hedi stay in the villa. Thats it from me -

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I do not believe that Megan can cook what he hungers for 😈

That’s a good point 😆 .. but maybe she could phone Rocco and have all a talk in Italian and find a common ground to what can be offered …😉

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She needs someone to carry her luggage on her trip home.

7 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

too many questions! I think its obvious she and Hedi will go back together - he has a proper job so maybe a few days. Mash knew N&B would be away so it was an opportunity to have Hedi stay in the villa. Thats it from me -

I think with the allowance of more airports flying to Barcelona slowly , it was easier for him than the frustration during the last time’s invitation that he couldn’t make it .. I still don’t believe that this is a normal relationship , I believe Hedi is for Masha the sex partner she needs and a possible company so she isn’t this much alone in Rome , although the last period she started enjoying visiting of friends once again as the Covid restrictions are loosening . It is also a “ bet “ for Masha since Hedi with his work , he can make it just at the weekends as it seems and let’s not forget that he has a child and so on .. complicated 😆

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The Italians among us may be able to answer that over the weekend
Masha honestly speaks to her friends about her plans

Archived