B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #49 (May)

3 minutes ago, Brimby said:

She needs someone to carry her luggage on her trip home.

Good point , she can share the luggage and save the weight buggage additional cost 😉

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, rado07 said:

it seems as if Hedi is allowed to sleep in the villa
I was almost afraid he would have to go to the hotel
Masha has showered, so it won't be long before he gets there

Masha's got her own room now, so it's not a problem for N&B...

Just now, rado07 said:

The Italians among us may be able to answer that over the weekend
Masha honestly speaks to her friends about her plans

Sorry for being mean 😁🤓🥳🥸 ,  I would just like to see Masha / Hedi / Holly .. perhaps this is what Masha has been preparing Holly all this time 😂🤣😂🤣

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Sorry for being mean 😁🤓🥳🥸 ,  I would just like to see Masha / Hedi / Holly .. perhaps this is what Masha has been preparing Holly all this time 😂🤣😂🤣

If the other night's anything to go by, between Masha and Holly, and if it happens, it'll probably be in the Fitness room...and no more than the Gina/Bruno/Masha 3 some...

4 minutes ago, moules said:

Maybe the Italian speakers can tell us if Masha invites Holly to visit her in Rome.  Did she not invite one or two others (I can't remember who) and offer to pay their airfare?

I think we will be able to give lots of answers during the weekend,Mauri will do a great job as he is the native speaker ☺️ Also rado and myself will try and do our best I think to provide as much info  as possible 😇

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

If the other night's anything to go by, between Masha and Holly, and if it happens, it'll probably be in the Fitness room...and no more than the Gina/Bruno/Masha 3 some...

The bed of extreme sexual combinations is situated in Rome 😂🤣, the best would be things happening there 😉

Hmm … need to reconfirm , Masha seems to just have said that she “ forse vengo per il weekend “ ( maybe I come for the weekend ) … suggesting that she might be staying more ? 🤨 And Hedi answered kind of “ so , you don’t want to see me “ in a joking way 😇

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I hope Hedi isn’t this much tired , Masha and her lack of sex all this time , pfff… she could go till Saturday night non stop 😂🤣

He was on the road for over 10 hours
Car, train, plane, taxi, it's to understand when he's tired

Archived