B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #49 (May)

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is rather sad to think that it needed that Masha becomes a resident in RLC’s most invested place and project so as we see a male visitor again and therefore have the villa keep up its name for its residents ( GOV ) . I definitely recognize the difficulties of both Holly and Megan ( actually we can’t have a complain by any of Megan , Holly and recently departed Gina and that they all brought their private life in the villa ) to have the life that they maybe expected , but since January , we haven’t seen any of the non local GOV ( Holly the last one ) having anything on camera . Masha once again delivers for villa entertainment and the craziest is that we don’t even know what she has in her mind for the weekend so as maybe she can please her current villa bestie 😉😉

14 minutes ago, rado07 said:

He was on the road for over 10 hours
Car, train, plane, taxi, it's to understand when he's tired

We already know that Hedi is a great guy and he can’t disappoint no matter what 😉

Free plane tickets most probably , free accommodation and food / drinks , sex with a woman that simply loves to have it and enjoys it as life’s biggest pleasure , Hedi , you lucky son of a gun 😂🤣😂🤣😝😝

i have to say thanks to .Vivian for the open bate .but one don't make you worth being on RLC . sorry but you showed that today and tonight .by staying turned away from the cams .when you put your lotion on .... so i still think you are worthless

32 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Hedi  saying that he has been traveling 12 hours , since midday 

12 hours.  He must have taken an indirect route.  Non-stop flight from Rome is about two hours.

Just now, moules said:

12 hours.  He must have taken an indirect route.  Non-stop flight from Rome is about two hours.

There was kind of tension and misunderstood the previous time that Hedi was offered to visit and he denied and he ended in Masha’s place when Babi had taken over . He said he needed to go from Bolzano by train to either Rome or Milano ( don’t remember ) , then fly to Paris if I also remember correctly before reaching Barcelona  . Most probably this is what happened now , the previous time he said he didn’t want to lose all this time for just a weekend ( also adventure to go back ) .. we need to see if it is again only the weekend or he stays more , I haven’t personally understood or heard .. the only thing that was mentioned by Masha was that she maybe visits for a weekend ( it seems she will be staying more ) .. 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

There was kind of tension and misunderstood the previous time that Hedi was offered to visit and he denied and he ended in Masha’s place when Babi had taken over . He said he needed to go from Bolzano by train to either Rome or Milano ( don’t remember ) , then fly to Paris if I also remember correctly before reaching Barcelona  . Most probably this is what happened now , the previous time he said he didn’t want to lose all this time for just a weekend ( also adventure to go back ) .. we need to see if it is again only the weekend or he stays more , I haven’t personally understood or heard .. the only thing that was mentioned by Masha was that she maybe visits for a weekend ( it seems she will be staying more ) .. 

Masha is only there until the 20th.  My guess is she leaves the villa earlier and spends the rest of her time at a hotel until the 20th or maybe she'll go home earlier than the 20th.  Masha has not been much of an asset to the villa anyways going early would be a blessing.

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

There was a non-stop flight from Milan to Barca, arriving 23:05
However, the train connection from Bolzano to Milan seems cumbersome

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Masha is only there until the 20th.  My guess is she leaves the villa earlier and spends the rest of her time at a hotel until the 20th or maybe she'll go home earlier than the 20th.  Masha has not been much of an asset to the villa anyways going early would be a blessing.

She mentioned clearly that she will be visiting for a weekend , maybe she meant that she visits Hedi in Bolzano , we will see . 

Her visit has lots of background in my opinion , things that maybe we will never learn . She has been quite and not like in a holiday mood visit in terms of fun , mostly relaxing and just taking time for herself . Strange things happened after the party and onwards , the sudden isolation from Megan and the form of allying with Holly , her continuous distance with Nelly .. many things that can’t be explained . 

I think I also said that RLC has played a role in decisions and perhaps “ orders “ or “ suggestions “ given , but I think someone told me that this hasn’t been the case .

In any case , Masha for me will always be a pleasure to have  and watch , 6 years after and she is as strong as she first joined ☺️

Archived