B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #49 (May)

4 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Ancora non sanno che sono in palestra

They could check, also did they even check Masha or Holly's room to see if they were there at all ? Seems a bit strange to cry about this, must be something else.

6 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Potevano controllare, hanno anche controllato la stanza di Masha o Holly per vedere se erano lì? Sembra un po 'strano piangere per questo, deve essere qualcos'altro.

No. Solo stanza di Megan e il salone, Nelly sembrava un po’ incazzata, forse hanno lasciato qualcosa fuori posto. Nelly continuava a nominare il vero nome di Masha mentre parlava con Bogdan

Nelly was pissed about something when they got back.  Bogdan tried to distract, reason or otherwise tell her to forget about whatever it was...Nelly went to get the laundry from her favorite pantry in the kitchen...when she returned to their room Bogdan kinda was saying fuck it I've had enough and was gathering things...a jacket and a clean shirt and putting it on as if he was leaving ...Nelly went into crying panic mode no, no, no and then they both hugged in the neutral camera spot between the beds on the floor. 

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Nelly was pissed about something when they got back.  Bogdan tried to distract, reason or otherwise tell her to forget about whatever it was...Nelly went to get the laundry from her favorite pantry in the kitchen...when she returned to their room Bogdan kinda was saying fuck it I've had enough and was gathering things...a jacket and a clean shirt and putting it on as if he was leaving ...Nelly went into crying panic mode no, no, no and then they both hugged in the neutral camera spot between the beds on the floor. 

Thanks. Boring crying scene.

4 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Thx

27 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

correct!
Nelly reaches her limits because of little things
this time (not?) M&H, although the tension in the villa doesn't make things any easier
I think she needs a break, otherwise it will end badly