B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #49 (May)

8 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Anyone happen to notice or perhaps know who it may be that is sleeping on what appears to be some blankets on the floor in what is supposed to be a fitness room there at the villa ? 

Holly and Masha 😉 take a look back the last 15-20 pages here 😉

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Holly and Masha 😉 take a look back the last 15-20 pages here 😉

I take your word for it my friend. I know your usually pretty much up to speed on what occurs in most of the Barca residences. Besides there only being 5 pages so far of this B4 GOV General Topic 2021 #49 (May) subthread, 10-15 additional pages back in the previous #48 subthread is a good ways back to check. Thanks Noldus.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Enjoy the moment while they can.  I likely won't last long before the cases start mounting.

Our cases have dropped around 1,000-1,300 since we opened almost all activities 😉

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Our cases have dropped around 1,000-1,300 since we opened almost all activities 😉

is that per day? still a lot of cases, we have zero here locally and only those to worry about are international returns

Il y a 6 heures, StnCld316 a dit :

Enjoy the moment while they can.  I likely won't last long before the cases start mounting.

The Indian variant of the COVID-19 virus is already in Spain so likely cases would not be dropping drastically anytime soon.

Once the count of this variant is in (usually takes about 2 weeks), expect cases to go up slightly for awhile.

1 hour ago, SierraTM said:

The Indian variant of the COVID-19 virus is already in Spain so likely cases would not be dropping drastically anytime soon.

Once the count of this variant is in (usually takes about 2 weeks), expect cases to go up slightly for awhile.

We're on the Indian variant now.  Trudeau let in a couple planeloads of them over the past month and all hell started breaking loose. 

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

We're on the Indian variant now.  Trudeau let in a couple planeloads of them over the past month and all hell started breaking loose. 

Actually, nothing that asshole Trudeau does would surprise me anymore.

• Upvote 1

il y a 22 minutes, StnCld316 a dit :

I'm glad I live in Australia

• Upvote 2

Must say surprised to see Holly and Masha still on the fitness room floor this morning. I guessed last night it was going to be a non event, but did expect them to go to thier rooms. Perhaps they just wanted a night together in each others arms, aahhh! One week before Mash returns to the cats and her apartment. Perhaps Holly will elope with her......😗

4 hours ago, rlcdude69 said:

is that per day? still a lot of cases, we have zero here locally and only those to worry about are international returns

We went in lockdown with 500 cases and around 10-15 deaths per day in November 7th 2020 and we opened on May 3rd 2021 with 4000 cases and 80 deaths 😂🤣 sorry for my smiles and let the creator rest the souls of everyone who has died , but it is ridiculous what we did here.. we are now around 2,500 cases per day and 45-50 deaths .. by end of June , immunity is being calculated . But we have many islands Covid free due to complete vaccination of the population .

Sorry for the off topic , was just answering to the chat 😬

• Confused 1