B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #49 (May)

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Started yesterday when they were under maintenance

There is a lot of dirt on the bottom, so it should probably be cleaned properly

• Upvote 1

Just now, Noldus said:

There is a lot of dirt on the bottom, so they should probably be cleaned properly

Nah, think Carlos pissed in it at the pool party the other day, his farewell gift cos B4 weren't nice to him.. ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I think they found a Baby Ruth candy bar in the bottom of the pool.

I'll blow a kiss to whoever first cites this movie reference.

CADDYSHACK!ย  ๐Ÿ˜‚ย  Be the ball Noonan!ย  Nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh...ย  ๐ŸŒ๏ธโ€โ™‚๏ธ

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chuck206 said:

Nelly, Megan, Holly, and Masha in the kitchen. Holly+ย Masha still no talking to Megan.ย 

Megan in good spirits.

Now travel restrictions are beginning to lightenย somewhat, Masha should go back to Rome, Nelly and Boggy should leave the villa and Holly and Megan should go home. RLC should then replace them with 5 new girls to keep Vivian company, and not returnees...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Now travel restrictions are beginning to lightenย somewhat, Masha should go back to Rome, Nelly and Boggy should leave the villa and Holly and Megan should go home. RLC should then replace them with 5 new girls to keep Vivian company, and not returnees...

u can add B2 and ariana to that list

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

ah ....or did she choose not to sit there? Oviously couldn't take the chair always used by Meg (Megs Chair) but could have squeezed past Nell...who I think may be the cause of this rift.

How did you come to this conclusion?ย 

And note: of the remaining girls in B5, she is the only one getting sex on a weekly basis. She is also carrying on a "pretty real" affair with a young 20 something hottie.ย  The rest of the girls are soaking in the tub, kissing and boobie rubbing, bating at night, or hiding in their room.ย 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I think they found a Baby Ruth candy bar in the bottom of the pool.

I'll blow a kiss to whoever first cites this movie reference.

Easy โ€ฆ the Goonies ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‡