B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #50 (May)

11 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Se sta cercando il Principe Azzurro, allora è nel paese sbagliato dato che non vivo a Barcellona :angelo:

Dopodiché, devi anche tenere presente che le ragazze non escono sempre con i ragazzi, a volte escono anche con le ragazze, perché sì, ci sono ragazze che non sono negli appartamenti RLC che vivono anche a Barcellona.

So che è un'informazione folle 🤣

Allora sta’ uscendo con una ragazza con il pisello😂

il y a 1 minute, ddhothot a dit :

Some a girl is only 'average at best if she doesn't look like Jessica Alba.  One of the oddest things said on here.

No you guys are talking like they are super attractive, i am making a comparison

1 minute ago, HappyChappie said:

So you pay to watch rlc looking for Hollywood glamour? lol 🙂 

He doesn't think they are attractive, but he pays to watch them and then he comes here and waste his time by leaving comments about them everyday 😂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

miscvoyeur is delusional as usual... blocked his nonsense long time ago ... Meg and Bruno sure, but that was  a while ago... but all the girl sex and mutual bates with Meg have been sexciting to watch!!! Holly and Boyfriend was hot pounding sucking sex... Gina and Lover hairdo were beasts in the bedroom .... these Masha devotees are worse than Leora fans ... (difference is Leora is devoted and delivers consistent shows to her long time fans ...not trying to be some ego big shot ) and if you are a Nelly Boggy fan they fuck way harder than Heidi LMFAO Heidi the Masha slayer ...   who said ..teenage lovers kissing like some passion play for 15 minutes and fuck for five ... LMAO 

All the girl-girl sex and mutual bates are not worth a second look at all, it's just bullshit shows. Holly with a guy was amazing, and I wish it happened more often. Gina and Bruno have been my favorites in the project for quite some time now. Not only were they the ones who had sex on camera in the GOVs, but they were the only ones who liked to party properly too. Now, in their own apartment, they have started to have a more social life on camera too, wich is exactly how it should be.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

Not really, just good eyesight, not exactly Jessica alba are they🙂 

What that ugly old hag... jessica Alba  she's no Megan or Holly...    but honestly when Jessica first came on tv in that bike courrier show ...us boys were loosing our shit on this hottie .... 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

All the girl-girl sex and mutual bates are not worth a second look at all, it's just bullshit shows. Holly with a guy was amazing, and I wish it happened more often. Gina and Bruno have been my favorites in the project for quite some time now. Not only were they the ones who had sex on camera in the GOVs, but they were the only ones who liked to party properly too. Now, in their own apartment, they have started to have a more social life on camera too, wich is exactly how it should be.

I have always liked meg and Holly and as a voyeur I like the girl girl play, show or not. whether it's them or their friends over for a movie and a mutual bate  lol  good life if you can get it  $$$.. ... I expect shows in a platform like this so it's all good to me ... 

but definitely these girls fucking boys is the best...  Holly and recent boy and I have seen several Curly and her and some of their 3 somes ... awesome girl who really likes to fuck.... the Meg and Bruno tapes and 4 somes are better than any girl girl show ...   Gina Bruno, Linda Tibor , even Kitty Smith because I like Kitty so much  proves your point ...the good old days of Russian apts where so many couples had apts. were amazing  RLC has struggled after Russia shut down and now covid for socializing, travel and pick ups  to find good couples.