Sophia & Elon (2021) Part #2

33 minutes ago, jojoferz said:

Elon nunca vai foder Anja, nota.se que ela o detesta

The last time Anja was here I didn't see anything to suggest that she hates him, in fact she acted like they were friends. 

2 hours ago, Just In said:

The last time Anja was here I didn't see anything to suggest that she hates him, in fact she acted like they were friends. 

Don't think you're ever gonna get anything from Anja according to Elon she's chaste and pure as the driven snow :biggrin: just beats me why she keeps turning up unless the views turn her on or secretly excite her :biggrin: What a waste of a good body :biggrin:

6 hours ago, Robwin said:

Don't think you're ever gonna get anything from Anja according to Elon she's chaste and pure as the driven snow :biggrin: just beats me why she keeps turning up unless the views turn her on or secretly excite her :biggrin: What a waste of a good body :biggrin:

I'm sure one day she will try it and be disappointed.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

On 8/29/2021 at 10:09 AM, Just In said:

The last time Anja was here, I didn't see anything to suggest she hates him, in fact she acted like they were friends. 

I think Anja only enters this house, because she is Sophia's friend. His behavior seems indecent to her.

When have we ever seen them, just the two of them, in a room? She avoids Elon regularly...

• Like 1

Ошибаешься у нее сложный характер вот и всё ).

Она просто не хочет секса и это нормально у меня есть несколько знакомых которые ходят на секс вечеринки но не занимаются сексом, им просто нравится атмосфера .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, ELON said:

Ошибаешься у нее сложный характер вот и всё ).

Она просто не хочет секса и это нормально у меня есть несколько знакомых которые ходят на секс вечеринки но не занимаются сексом, им просто нравится атмосфера .

For me I don't mind Anja not wanting to have sex in front of the cameras because if she changes her mind and does have sex it will be all the more sweeter for me.👍

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Just In said:

For me I don't mind Anja not wanting to have sex in front of the cameras because if she changes her mind and does have sex it will be all the more sweeter for me.👍

Maybe Anja likes looking and not doing, much like many on here i expect :biggrin: but she is a lovely young lady and i do enjoy watching her, rather frustratingly i must admit but hey ho life is never fair :biggrin:

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, ELON said:

Ошибаешься у нее сложный характер вот и всё).

Она просто не хочет секса и это нормально у меня есть несколько знакомых которые ходят на секс вечеринки но не занимаются сексом, им просто нравится атмосфера.

Naturalmente Anja tem um namorado ou namorada, e é isso que a impede ,de ter sexo on cams