Sophia & Elon (2021) Part #2

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I guess they were just joking in general because she is quite the prude. But quite cute also. I wish she would losen more up...

Yeah, I like her energy, she has nice ass

• Like 2

On 7/20/2021 at 11:54 PM, BabeRed said:

Yeah, I like her energy, she has nice ass

She's got a dam nice body tbh and not all skin and bone like so many are yet not over weight. We have managed to see most of it in bits but that dam pussy is still eluding us :biggrin: Strange no one has given her a name yet as she is often there now. I refuse to give names now as everytime i have it's been the bloody kiss of death for them :biggrin:

32 minutes ago, Robwin said:

She's got a dam nice body tbh and not all skin and bone like so many are yet not over weight. We have managed to see most of it in bits but that dam pussy is still eluding us :biggrin: Strange no one has given her a name yet as she is often there now. I refuse to give names now as everytime i have it's been the bloody kiss of death for them :biggrin:

She was given a name on her very first visit: Anja

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

She was given a name on her very first visit: Anja

Oh really must have missed that, thanks.👍 I reckon she is gorgeous, not a model type but just a normal nice looking girl.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 7/20/2021 at 11:47 PM, BabeRed said:

She was wearing bikini pants, its for swimming. And I dont actually understand why would you keep watching her hygiene routine, because not every person needs showering every day

Whatever they were they were still wet when she got dressed and went out 😂

• Haha 1

On 7/20/2021 at 5:48 PM, jabbath1987 said:

I guess they were just joking in general because she is quite the prude. But quite cute also. I wish she would losen more up...

I think she is loosening up. I am sure it was a shock to see how Sophia and Elon lived so sexually free. But today she had a sexy dress and is beginning to act like she wants Elon (or any guy) to fuck her....she is just as pretty as the other girl there with a nice body. I would like to see her fuck someone. ..just my opinion..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, michaels4444 said:

I think she is loosening up. I am sure it was a shock to see how Sophia and Elon lived so sexually free. But today she had a sexy dress and is beginning to act like she wants Elon (or any guy) to fuck her....she is just as pretty as the other girl there with a nice body. I would like to see her fuck someone. ..just my opinion..

With you with that entirely.👍

Hi) it’s Sophia. No one pays me anything lol.😂. This guy is average at sex and definitely not good looking, but he is really smart (he is a famous doctor) and it gets me going. Never had a better conversation about medicine with someone before. I guess I’m sapiosexual (if that’s what it’s called).

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 3