B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #52 (May)

43 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

well I for one will miss the sexy Megan... Love her body, her perfect natural breasts, her nudity , her good nature and smile and all those  sexy times with her girlfriends in her tub, her bed, the sex that happened on that bed.... it will be very tough for RLC and some Newbie to ever compete with that level of sexiness and entertainment ... Haters can Blow because the rest of us Know ... 

I do however wish any newbies to have as much fun as they can, be themselves and bring what they got to live  this summer in the villa .... good luck and good luck with the weird!!! couple running the place ....

I agree as well ☺️

15 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Its goin to take an age to fill the pool using a couple of hosepipes!! I thought pools were filled by tankers with chlorinated water? Then WTF do I know about private swimming pools. Not a lot!😗

Clorine and Ph 🙂
And it will take more than a week, with this water pressure

2 minutes ago, SMETANA said:

La grande bâche bleue étendue sur la pelouse va servir de couverture à la piscine ? Ou peut-être un toboggan aquatique improvisé ? Je devine votre choix...😜

The Bog did a dive/roll down it ealrier after he hosed it over - I'm guessing water slide !!

Il y a 10 heures, Miraguy a dit :

Masha gone---Good riddance.   Now it's time to get rid of Nelly & Bogdan.  Maybe then RLC could make this apartment viewable again.

Masha gone---Good riddance.   Now it's time to get rid of Megan & Holly.    Maybe then  RLC           could make this apartment viewable again.  

Better😉

• Like 1
  • Sad 1