B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #52 (May)

23 minutes ago, LUCKY2962 said:

Mégan is the good friend, the good girl, good as good bread, an unparalleled cordon bleu, she will surely come back. It does not make a wave, very malleable for the concierge couple, a godsend, it has also emancipated itself over time, undoubtedly it will leave a void, after it will be replaced it is immutable

She might not be.

A- Allowed, depends on visa but good chance its expired

B- Want to. If its costing her boyfriends she might decide thats enough.

Going against a lot of others i will miss her just for the cooking demos and until recently a fairly happy girl, not walking around with  face like  slapped arse like some.

5 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

En supposant que l'événement sera sous la supervision de Bogdan ... eh bien ça va être tout simplement merveilleux. :épineux:

il trouvera le moyen même si ce n'est pas sa fête d'être tête d'affiche, rien sans lui c'est impossible !

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wooders78 said:

they are all someones fav so they should all stay lol

lol.... I guess that's why we roll with the gut punches delivered by RLC.... 

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Welcome back Gina for a nice cameo ☺️ Nice to see everyone again , Megan has been adorable from the girls ☺️

Yes hopefully everyone will have a great time playing charades and beer pong sing kumbia while sitting in a circle in the master room with Ariana leading another séance.  All the wile, being excellent to each other.

There I posted your next fluf BS piece with my finger firmly down my throat.  In your case I'm pretty sure it's another appendage.:dodgy:

• Upvote 1