B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #52 (May)

If Megan leaves she'll be back next year and Rocco will be fucking her senseless restrictions allowing.  😁

I called the villa uninteresting earlier on, but not for Megan, Holly and  Vivian but for Nelly, Bodgan and Masha being there. The drama triangle between Martina, nelly and Bogdan is now boring to me.

Get the villa back to GOV as it use to be. 🙂 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 7

Il y a 2 heures, chuck206 a dit :

That is sad news. It would be nice if she could return to loving arms. A few weeks ago she was looking at pictures on her phone and crying.  I'm trying to recall any slutish behaviour that would necessitate a breakup. (excluding the running around nude and bating in front of cameras)  She partied, drank a bit, danced her feet off, and crashed in bed at the end. Don't recall her pulling her top off, rubbing her ass into the crotch of any guys, sneaking off for some alone time with anyone.  Sad news indeed.

That should be sufficient reasons, bloody miracle she even has a b/f🤢

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, emnv said:

My understanding from different chunks of conversations is that Masha will be leaving tomorrow and Megan (and possibly Holly as well) will be leaving soon after. Tomorrow evening they will have a goodby dinner, Martina for sure and probably some others will attend.

Megan broke up with her Italian boyfriend, apparently after the famous party a month ago. She won't fly to Italy, she will fly back to Ukraine.

Thank you for confirmation ☺️

5 hours ago, emnv said:

My understanding from different chunks of conversations is that Masha will be leaving tomorrow and Megan (and possibly Holly as well) will be leaving soon after. Tomorrow evening they will have a goodby dinner, Martina for sure and probably some others will attend.

Megan broke up with her Italian boyfriend, apparently after the famous party a month ago. She won't fly to Italy, she will fly back to Ukraine.

Thanks Emnv 😉
This confirms what I have heard as well

We are in the great replacement period, which many have called for 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1