B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #52 (May)

I think the pool is being disinfected.  Bogdan ran a hose from Megan's bathroom sink out the window to the pool.  I can;t think of why he would need to do that unless the water in the villa is chlorinated, and the water for the garden is not.  After a small amount of water was in the bottom of the pool, he poured the contents of a white bottle into the water.

He also built a water slide of sorts in the backyard. 

6 minutes ago, moules said:

I think the pool is being disinfected.  Bogdan ran a hose from Megan's bathroom sink out the window to the pool.  I can;t think of why he would need to do that unless the water in the villa is chlorinated, and the water for the garden is not.  After a small amount of water was in the bottom of the pool, he poured the contents of a white bottle into the water.

He also built a water slide of sorts in the backyard. 

He gave up on it whatever he was doing

Now sitting on the balcony with a daft tiara on like the other girls.

I wonder if he remembered to shave his vagina this afternoon like the other girls did

• Haha 9

Just now, Noldus said:

Ariana, Amy and Vivian in the kitchen, drinking softdrinks

Rest of the girls and Bogdan on the balcony

and so they all went to the kitchen 🙂

40 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Well that's nice, you probably are looking forward to them using the pool this evening.  :dodgy:

It is dark , we won’t be seeing anything .. they should just have this farewell , say goodbye to Megan and we tune in to see who’s coming the next days 

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, redole1999 said:

Masha gone---Good riddance.   Now it's time to get rid of Megan & Holly.    Maybe then  RLC           could make this apartment viewable again.  

Better😉

You did it again. Just proved yourself to be a downright idiot.  Make your own statements and don't try and change what others have to say.  Dumb ass. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

il y a 4 minutes, Miraguy a dit :

You did it again. Just proved yourself to be a downright idiot.  Make your own statements and don't try and change what others have to say.  Dumb ass. 

Obviously went over your head, never mind 🙄

2 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

Obviously went over your head, never mind 🙄

You are still being downright stupid. You know you can't fix stupid!!!!  Seems to fit you to a tee.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2