Martina and Alberto - home activities #20

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

ye

yes and if they were friends of M and A or one of them actually wouldnt they be right about most things DUH

Yes, that's the only plausible reason why they happen to be right about things related to them...

Thanks for reminding me why I, and many others, have stopped posting here. Enjoy your fantasy world...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Usually when Martina stays over night, someone notices that she packed a few overnight items.  Anyone notice this?

She did not. She is with her brother. She did talk to A about 2:40 to 2:50. He didn't seem too happy. I did get " it was his Idea".

13 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

She did not. She is with her brother. She did talk to A about 2:40 to 2:50. He didn't seem too happy. I did get " it was his Idea".

his=who?

idea= what?

Oh,    if you look at the sofa where Lucky the dog is, you'll see a hole in the cushion......Taco did it.

3 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

his=who?

idea= what?

Oh,    if you look at the sofa where Lucky the dog is, you'll see a hole in the cushion......Taco did it.

That is what A said. Must have been repeating M's words saying it was her brothers Idea.

On 22.05.2021 г. at 1:51, EMMETT111 said:

повечето от момичетата нямат татуировки или пиърсинг Холи има малко татуировка на устните си по дупето Меган няма нищо. Вярвам, че повечето от B1 и и B2 нямат и двете момичета в B5 нямат нили няма, така че имате го назад, може да греша, но Мисля, че само Вивиан има татуировка на бедрото си от всички момичета от Барса, откъдето ти хрумна идеята, че всички момичета са си татуирали

Look at Gina,Alexandra had one,too!Amalia's entire backwas tatooed...

There is so much bullshit going on in this forum right now about who knows what, who heard what, who believes what, and who thinks what, that I don't think anyone here knows fuck all.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

Your observation earlier:  "It's funny when he's in the living room and she's talking to him, his nose is in his cell phone and he barely looks up.. but her having a shower is the time to have face to face talks?"    Good pickup.  Martina and her brother have had plenty of opportunity to talk, talk in the living room, the dining table, the balcony, the kitchen.  When she heads to the shower, he follows. What could be so important or urgent to talk about.

43 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Your observation earlier:  "It's funny when he's in the living room and she's talking to him, his nose is in his cell phone and he barely looks up.. but her having a shower is the time to have face to face talks?"    Good pickup.  Martina and her brother have had plenty of opportunity to talk, talk in the living room, the dining table, the balcony, the kitchen.  When she heads to the shower, he follows. What could be so important or urgent to talk about.

Maybe he was hoping to get a  7ulj.gif      :biggrin:

• Haha 4

7:00 am, rise and shine, Carpe Diem.   Huh, doesn't seem to be anybody listening in Martina's apartment. Alberto and the dogs are still sleeping, and Martina is not home.

26 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

7:00 am, rise and shine, Carpe Diem.   Huh, doesn't seem to be anybody listening in Martina's apartment. Alberto and the dogs are still sleeping, and Martina is not home.

Martina was too busy getting fucked as much as she could to come home. I believe her brother packed his backpack so he is most likely gone.