Martina and Alberto - home activities #20

5 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

and the 90 other guys on here who have said how not right it is that he even goes into the shower and watches her are all just as fucked up as me right

normal people it would have been her best friend sleeping with her and the brother would be in the guest room ,imagine going to bed drunk waking up not realizing it spooning your sister with morning wood talk about akward

1 hour ago, emnv said:

Last year it was requested a minimum score of 6.87/10. But this is just to get access to her preferred college, there are many other centers in Barcelona that she can choose if she passes with a grade of 5/10.

If she doesn't pass the next chance is on May 2022.

Meanwhile she is not idle, she wants to get the motorbike driver's license (and buy one), and also wants to resume her Russian classes

Trying to learn 6 months of class material in single weekday meeting with classmates and cramming for 5 to 6 weeks is difficult. Her sleep schedule was troubled, always tired.  IF she fails, I hope she will try again and attend the full preparation classes. I believe then she will achieve a great score. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Trying to learn 6 months of class material in single weekday meeting with classmates and cramming for 5 to 6 weeks is difficult. Her sleep schedule was troubled, always tired.  IF she fails, I hope she will try again and attend the full preparation classes. I believe then she will achieve a great score. 

I agree.. Does anyone know why she decided at such a late time to take the test? Perhaps cristiano?

so every time we seen martina out partying at B4 she has made out with or had sex with at least one person every time and people say she always has stayed out partying all night so is it safe to say she is making out with or having sex all those night too,and we thought Masha was bad 

• Confused 2

Think about it if any other girl on RLC other than Martina would make out or have sex with someone other than their mate pretty much every time you seen them drinking every single guy on here would say what a slut but its Martina she gets a pass,she is the worst she could bring girls home for Alburto if she wanted hey Eva and Masha made sure their guys got some you cant tell me A is okay with her going out and doing what she does and would refuse a threesome

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

Martina definitely has that ' I sucked someone off last night'  look on her face . 

Wow!  You could tell that without actually knowing?  I don't think so!  😃

4 minutes ago, yelt said:

Wow!  You could tell that without actually knowing?  I don't think so!  😃

Oh wait!  Since she shares these things with Alberto, did she let him know? Or is this another one of those pure speculation!!