Martina and Alberto - home activities #20

1 hour ago, philo said:

every woman whom the pundits claimed was not fucking off camera, was later proven in some way to be doing just that.

Yup. Every one guys. In the history of RLC, every single girl that has ever gone off camera was "proven" to have sex off camera because girls literally cannot do anything but have sex off camera, and when I say "proven" I mean I totally just made this shit up because I'm not intelligent enough to think of other basic possibilities.

The moon is also made out of cheese and I get all my information from the lizard people.

• Haha 4

41 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Thank you for the info , Piper and Taylor seems to always leaving things in B5 , maybe aren’t a couple anymore .. ? 

they are still in a relationship, don't worry about them

48 minutes ago, emnv said:

Martina got yesterday a message from Taylor, and is heading now towards B5 (I guess) to collect some forgotten items that Piper and Taylor left behind after their last stay. Then she will go to the post office to mail them to Italy.

This probably means that they are not scheduled to reappear in the short term 😒

I think they have moved on since leaving B5 and unfortunately I think like you that they are not going to be back anytime soon

I also think it's the same for Carla and Yanai

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

they are still in a relationship, don't worry about them

After the last incidents a bit before going back plus the confirmed trip in Ukraine from Piper to check her grandmother if I am correct , it could be a question mark of what has happened ☺️ Still , I prefer watching Piper with a guy 😱😬 rather than with Taylor even though they are a great loving couple 😇

• Sad 1

"guests, like fish, begin to smell after three days"                                                                    Benjamin Franklin

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

Piper and Taylor seems to always leaving things in B5

So Piper and Taylor are the couple that lived in B5 before Claire and Carlos?  They only are now coming to fetch some things they left behind?  Or did they visit B5 recently?  I am so confused.