Martina and Alberto - home activities #20

Since I have been on this forum, every woman whom the pundits claimed was not fucking off camera, was later proven in some way to be doing just that. Every one ! Do I need to recite the list?

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Ash1 said:

I think normal people have no problem sleeping in the same bed as their sibling.

Only those whose traditions include other such practices resulting in having relatives with more than one designation.  

6 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

I agree with you and I am utterly thankful to Ash1. But it’s hard to cure insane brains, probably impossible. This man obviously hates women. Has he been frustrated, disappointed, rejected or humiliated by them? This is role projection, he blames women for everything he himself should be blamed for.

I think that we should accept also emmett’s opinion , for sure and as it seems the forum disagrees , but he expressed his opinion with his own thinking that obviously doesn't make the majority agree with his theories . 

In the end , it is we , the CC members and RLC subscribers to choose the opinion that corresponds in our beliefs . People like emnv and omedo present with their incredible translations the facts and they help us to understand and “ translate “ the behaviors , some see it like emmet , to be honest , I prefer that we have guys like him and we disagree and simply like ash1 did , present the facts with proofs and justified arguments in comparison to him that he developed theories based on speculations , but he insulted no one here or showed bad disrespect to tenants and visitors in comparison to people we have had for years here and seem at the moment to be either away of chats participation with their own will or after site’s administrators rules violation .

Last but not least , this is perhaps the only topic that  we have two great translators that it is a gift for us that they both present the facts equally so there’s no doubt of their translations , it is up to us to use the info they provide and make our own conclusions , it is obvious that the majority stands next to ash1 presentation of the things rather than emmett’s .  

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

Philo , as it has been already pointed out , we can all speculate when we don’t have facts and it is normal for this to happen , it is also how the forum works mostly . But here we have confirmed facts of what has really happened , arguments were developed , ash1 did an incredible job of explaining even this - honestly ridiculous theory - 3 hours absence of Bogdan and Martina with the language usage skills that Bogdan lacks . The facts and proofs speak by itself , even if 1 or 2 things are wrong , how can it be for all things that ash1 analyzed in details one by one ? Too many coincidences , don’t you think ? 

• Sad 2

every family is different and above all every culture is different, you can hardly compare with a Spanish family and a Russian family

I think I read on the forum that Martina's family is a tolerant and open-minded family, it seems quite logical to me, we must also say to ourselves that Martina's brother does not look like any heterosexual man, when he is in the bathroom while Martina is taking a shower, there is no ambiguity between them, they have a simple relationship between brother and sister who have probably lived all their youth like this

I also read that some were surprised to see Martina SLEEPING with her brother, and I wonder when the members stopped having a brain
They were out all night to party, they came back in the early morning with Martina's girlfriend, it is quite logical for me that Martina and her brother share the same bed to sleep since they have known each other since they were born and that Martina has only known this girl for a few months, even if they get along pretty well

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, moos54 said:

every family is different and above all every culture is different, you can hardly compare with a Spanish family and a Russian family

I think I read on the forum that Martina's family is a tolerant and open-minded family, it seems quite logical to me, we must also say to ourselves that Martina's brother does not look like any heterosexual man, when he is in the bathroom while Martina is taking a shower, there is no ambiguity between them, they have a simple relationship between brother and sister who have probably lived all their youth like this

I also read that some were surprised to see Martina SLEEPING with her brother, and I wonder when the members stopped having a brain
They were out all night to party, they came back in the early morning with Martina's girlfriend, it is quite logical for me that Martina and her brother share the same bed to sleep since they have known each other since they were born and that Martina has only known this girl for a few months, even if they get along pretty well

This is not for discussion that a brother and sister sleep on the same bed , that’s more than normal , it is like you sleep with your mother or father when you visit and there’s no spare room or whatever , I can understand the naked shower watching seeming weird but it is fine and nothing special for both Martina and brother , but the same bed for the siblings is out of question of being strange , totally normal . 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Martina got yesterday a message from Taylor, and is heading now towards B5 (I guess) to collect some forgotten items that Piper and Taylor left behind after their last stay. Then she will go to the post office to mail them to Italy.

This probably means that they are not scheduled to reappear in the short term 😒

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, emnv said:

Martina got yesterday a message from Taylor, and is heading now towards B5 (I guess) to collect some forgotten items that Piper and Taylor left behind after their last stay. Then she will go to the post office to mail them to Italy.

This probably means that they are not scheduled to reappear in the short term 😒

Thank you for the info , Piper and Taylor seems to always leaving things in B5 , maybe aren’t a couple anymore .. ? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1