B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #26 (May)

il y a 30 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Leora and Malia virus is expanding in whole RLC 😬😬🙄 Imagine knowing that two other colleagues in another city do nothing than bating ,they stay almost a week away from the apartment and they have the perfect apartment and  the best financial benefits .. that’s all I can say .. Why bother do more and expose yourself to unfair criticism ? 

on rlc replay leora malia are always the most popular scenes so what they are doing is working

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The guy who was having sex with Olivia last year and the New Year’s morning with Holly .., never to be seen again since that day .. 

Have you checked Holly's pussy? Maybe he's stuck 😉

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

way better than Vivian who I'm going to christen ms grumpy. Most of the time has a face like an old trout😑

She is not going to show you what she does in her real life. Professional naked trapeze artists don't do that when on vacation. 😏 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

She is not going to show you what she does in her real life. Professional naked trapeze artists don't do that when on vacation. 😏 🙂 

some do, some don't. As one said earlier, take a leaf out of the L&M/Kitty book and do the least as possible. Take the pay and don't attract critiscm. No problem with that, but she's still Ms Grumpy for me!!

33 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

HA ... you think I would say anything after having my ass chewed!  

NOW THAT IS SARCASM!

Who's Nel & Marti?    🙂

no that's sarcasm. lol .... 

now stop this ass chewed ...you were not targeted at all ...we /I sometimes use other comments as a launch pad to our views/opinions on that area of topic etc..  and besides I don't need veiled sarcasm to chew anyones ass off... I enjoy the point fucking blank pleasure of doing direct to their face 

so come on put your brave J Bomb pants on and tell me where did the 2 hard core lesbefriends sisters get to... I just came back to find the place empty ... did they leave together ? go to the secret apt. back to Martina's or going to hold the hose together  at B4...  and not Bogdan's hose the real pool hose ... I'm still curious