B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #55 (May)

Just now, ed2 said:

We can (and should) praise Tesla and Elian for being wonderful tenants! I don't think RLC deserves much credit for recruiting them though. RLC's recruiting of new tenants have always been totally at random, so we can say that they got lucky. 

I am fine with this luck out of nowhere 😂🤣

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 18 minutes, ddhm a dit :

I give my respect to the previous  ones , they had to be tenants at one of the worst periods for human beings worldwide .. the fact that fights and arguments were avoided , trying to coexist locked  for days and days without being able changing  the routine , if I think now better , perhaps the repeaters could only make it and survive with their experience .. I don’t know how the new  faces could handle this .. these two girls they are just an amazing fresh air needed not only for us but it would be a complete surprise for me seeing not getting along with the  rest of the cast . 

I don't, we have all suffered, more time for the girls to get the dildo's out and get those bonuses, i doubt very much they were furloughed😉 🙄

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

I don't, we have all suffered, more time for the girls to get the dildo's out and get those bonuses, i doubt very much they were furloughed😉 🙄

They filled some hours at home for everyone of us when we had nothing to do due to curfew and lockdown restrictions . They did their best , at least the majority of them . Especially Holly and Megan got the deserved goodbyes 😇

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

Yo no, todos hemos sufrido, más tiempo para que las chicas saquen el consolador y obtengan esos bonos, dudo mucho que las hayan dado de  baja 😉 🙄

Sorry if it wasn't you but I think you once said you didn't have a subscription...so I don't know why you suffered....🤷🏻‍♂️

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

We can (and should) praise Tesla and Elian for being wonderful tenants! I don't think RLC deserves much credit for recruiting them though. RLC's recruiting of new tenants have always been totally at random, so we can say that they got lucky. 

you must pray that they don't get to know Amira, Ariana & Co ...

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Why Vivian ??  She doesn't belong ion RLC !!!

If they choose to be 3, I want Vivian and not Nelly .. just Elian and Tesla would be perfect as well.

Si elles doivent être 3, je préfère Vivian à Nelly mais juste Tesla et Elian seraient ben correct aussi. 

I can’t stand Nelly anymore... I’ve easily managed in recent years not to look at girls I wasn’t interested in. But Nelly and Bogdan are omnipresent and make my experience detestable. So eager that they are no longer here

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago omedo said:

Sorry if it wasn't you but I think you once said you didn't have a subscription...so I don't know why you suffered....🤷🏻‍♂️

It was me, and i meant suffered with the pandemic not watching those two skanks!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1