B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #55 (May)

1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

they have a role ... they can perform this role from another apt.   

many of us have beat this opinion to death of how they just don't fit the youthful, spirited energy this villa could have with carefree exhibitionist girls...  they are not children and sure don't need creepy uncle boggy around  (he is not creepy and has proven to be thoughtful and respectful around the girls ) the creepy is this older couple chaperone concept... Nelly is a little creepy but more in that lusting for her lost youth and they need friends and companionship away from their old home and friends network... but all the more reason to consider when do they settle into a more ???? settled?? realistic like ... 

u are right rlc should give them their own apt cuz i feel they r in b4 for years to come

• Like 2

5 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Nelly is really enjoying the jets in that tub.  Note to me......never, ever,  get a tub like that for my wife....😄

Why not, Mrs Chuck206 and you may very well enjoy it. 😉 

• Haha 1

How many of you who are saying Tesla looks like Irma are actually watching her tits? And Elian is a sporting kind of girl we'll see if she makes use of the fitness room. Both have great energy and are bringing new ideas and injecting new life back into B4. 🙂 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

from where i am looking RLC .didn't . put in their text's to  THE WORTHLESS VIVIAN .. that she as being a tentant of RLC . she only needs to give .the paying viewers ten minutes.out of the 24 hour's...time for her to leave ,,,,,VIVIAN you should pay for your stay  . and by the way of your work. that you do outside the RLC apt.  and if you can't have your paying client's pay for your stay.......

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Nenemoh7 said:

if no bogdan and nelly who gonna buy the toilet paper or fix and clean the pool? huh huh? can you tell me that? rlc cant afford to loose them

Who needs toilet paper? 🧻 Just do like Tesla, pee in the shower! 😍

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, corvette84 said:

I watched Tesla's and Elian's bates on replay. Tesla is all over the place. She's covered and then uncovered multiple times. Her bating is like she can't make up her mind what to do and goes too long. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad she is bating so soon. Eliana on the other hand did a rapid finger bate and got right down to business with a quick orgasm. That's what I like, I just hope she loses the blanket. 😉

Take a look at Elian out in the wicker chair by the pool earlier in the day. She played with pussy there too

10 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Take a look at Elian out in the wicker chair by the pool earlier in the day. She played with pussy there too

AND THAT IS  that it is a far away cam..  and when she bated she needed to . be in a tent right ....

3 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

AND THAT IS  that it is a far away cam..  and when she bated she needed to . be in a tent right ....

and  she is worthless. in her bedroom hiding in a tent. to bate.....

1 hour ago, bud2966 said:

from where i am looking RLC .didn't . put in their text's to  THE WORTHLESS VIVIAN .. that she as being a tentant of RLC . she only needs to give .the paying viewers ten minutes.out of the 24 hour's...time for her to leave ,,,,,VIVIAN you should pay for your stay  . and by the way of your work. that you do outside the RLC apt.  and if you can't have your paying client's pay for your stay.......

Many of us do actually like Vivian and enjoy watching her, if you don't that's your problem. your stupid comments are the only worthless things here. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1