B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #55 (May)

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Something tells me you're not a fan...😏

ya never was but I am having trouble ignoring posts about them... I snapped ... again...  wish I had your sarcasm skills to make a point without being such a dickhead ... oh well stick with what your good at I guess 🔨  lol ..thanks for the lightening up Naga 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

ya never was but I am having trouble ignoring posts about them... I snapped ... again...  wish I had your sarcasm skills to make a point without being such a dickhead ... oh well stick with what your good at I guess ..thanks for the lightening up Naga 

Hey Mark...there are many different senses of humour here...that's what I really enjoy. I find your style is pretty unique, and often funny. We can all be dickheads sometimes, but I encourage everyone to stick to their style of humour...CC is a fun place when we're all on form...:biggrin:

Hey guys, does anyone have the contact details of the agency renting a villa next door to b4?
I am planning to spend a few days in Barça in July with my girlfriends from Russia, and it would be nice to have a neighborhood of the same language.
I know B1 and B2 but the neighborhoods is less pleasant, so ...
And the pool...
answer in MP, of course.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, jouandomy said:

Hey guys, does anyone have the contact details of the agency renting a villa next door to b4?
I am planning to spend a few days in Barça in July with my girlfriends from Russia, and it would be nice to have a neighborhood of the same language.
I know B1 and B2 but the neighborhoods is less pleasant, so ...
And the pool...
answer in MP, of course.

Yes, I have...As a trade off you can pay my RLC sub for the next 5 years, using your Email so Mrs Naga won't know I'm subbing...😏

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes, I have...As a trade off you can pay my RLC sub for the next 5 years, using your Email so Mrs Naga won't know I'm subbing...😏

But what would Mrs Naga give me for certain indications?
Oh, and it's not a joke.

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

dennis weening lol GIF by SBS6

🤣😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, jouandomy said:

But what would Mrs Naga give me for certain indications?
Oh, and it's not a joke.

She'd probably give you my dick!!, when she chops it off!! When she finds out I'm still on here!...🤣

That's why I'm just a freeloader now...😒

Simply put .. the two new girls are the most refreshing tenants we have seen for such a very long time .. they are extremely authentic , funny , entertaining , smiley , good vibes and mood , what more to ask from them on Day 1 ( ok for the obvious  adult content , I have no doubts they will compensate easily 😉 ) .. but running before between their rooms while Vivian was inside and shortly after her bate , laughing like school girls and throwing water to one another , I still can’t hold the stomach pains due to laughs 😂🤣😅🤣 Excellent also and fantastic that finally a girl is reading a book before sleeping ( Tesla ) and not extreme mobile use , at least these first hours .. this all looks great so far , well done once again RLC for this casting , subscribers needed something else , the tenants needed a boost of energy and unpredictability , well, it is a win - win situation 😇

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She'd probably give you my dick!!, when she chops it off!! When she finds out I'm still on here!...🤣

That's why I'm just a freeloader now...😒

Keep your dick for you (and your wife), I have mine and I use judiciously. Not for our Girls who are my friends. I just want to offer them hollydays in Barça and Cadaquès. You know all now.

I made a mistake asking for information in this subject, I was looking near B4 and I thought that some were better informed than me.
I was wrong, the IQ remained below the national level of many countries.
Please excuse me and especially FORGET ME!

1 minute ago, jouandomy said:

I made a mistake asking for information in this subject, I was looking near B4 and I thought that some were better informed than me.
I was wrong, the IQ remained below the national level of many countries.
Please excuse me and especially FORGET ME!

Oh...Were you being serious? 😏

• Haha 1