B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #55 (May)

Watched Holly's exit on replay.  She left with a backpack and a small suitcase.  It would seem most of her clothes are either still at the villa or were picked up earlier.  She had packed at least one large suitcase and at least several, large open-face canvas bags in the days preceding.

Her farewell embraces with Bogdan and Nelly were genuine, warm, and affectionate, and with Bogdan particularly.  They both walked her to the car that was picking her up.

I think she is held at the same level of esteem by RLC as she is by forum members.  I would be surprised if she does not re-appear at some point.

As for Megan's bedroom, i think that room is critical to how B4 functions, so either a recycled girl(s) who was well-liked by the members,  or a new girl who plays very well with others.  I think it interesting that Vivien, with these two new girls, has again retreated into her more solitary mode.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, moules said:

Watched Holly's exit on replay.  She left with a backpack and a small suitcase.  It would seem most of her clothes are either still at the villa or were picked up earlier.  She had packed at least one large suitcase and at least several, large open-face canvas bags in the days preceding.

Her farewell embraces with Bogdan and Nelly were genuine, warm, and affectionate, and with Bogdan particularly.  They both walked her to the car that was picking her up.

I think she is held at the same level of esteem by RLC as she is by forum members.  I would be surprised if she does not re-appear at some point.

As for Megan's bedroom, i think that room is critical to how B4 functions, so either a recycled girl(s) who was well-liked by the members,  or a new girl who plays very well with others.  I think it interesting that Vivien, with these two new girls, has again retreated into her more solitary mode.

Most of her stuff went earlier...

Hoy es un día dia triste, holly y mega (las dos mejores mujeres en mi opinión ) se marchan de la casa tras un increíble paso. Pero no nos pongamos sensibles, probablemente Holly y Megan volverán como siempre. He visto las dos nuevas altas Tesla y Elian, y lo que he podido ver esta ultima hora, las veo que pueden dar mucho juego, hay que darles el voto de confianza. Sobre la habitación principal, espero que vengan las gemelas(lia and mia) o que venga chicas QUE DEN MAS JUEGO(leSbian shows, más fiestas, mas cenas, mas masajes eroticos, etc....) sobre todo porque últimamente RLC esta bajando la calidad. Ojalá vuelvan: karol, leia, belle, anna, carolina, debby or anabella cualquiera de las chicas en mi opinión quiero que vuelvan

• Like 1

1 hour ago, morenaxo said:

Today is a sad day, holly and mega (the two best women in my opinion) leave the house after an incredible step. But let's not get sensitive, Holly and Megan will probably be back as usual. I've seen the two new highs Tesla and Elian, and what I've seen this last hour, I see them that can give a lot of play, you have to give them the vote of confidence. On the main room, I hope that the twins (lia and mia) will come or that comes girls who GIVE MORE GAME(leSbian shows, more parties, more dinners, more erotic massages, etc....) especially because lately RLC is lowering the quality. Hopefully come back: karol, leia, belle, anna, carolina, debby or anabella any of the girls in my opinion I want you to come back

. Stop with this twins bullshit.. .. . It won't happen anyway. 

they are gross faced,  anorexiic tired, old  has-been  performers .... everyone else made them look good ... STOP I cringe just hearing about them.... 

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

they are gross faced,  anorexiic tired, old  has-been  performers .... everyone else made them look good ... STOP I cringe just hearing about them.... 

sorry  nothing personal morenaxo ...you are not the fan of the old days and these 'twins' 

I'm just tired of their name being used as possiblities... as I said,  has-beens and RLC know it.... way better and attractive talent than those hags 

7 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

Something tells me you're not a fan...😏

• Haha 3