B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #27 (May/June)

8 hours ago, ed2 said:

When I was at 5,000, Noldus was at 50,000. Now I'm at 9,000, and Noldus is over 60,000! I don't think I stand any chance at outposting you, but maybe I can outlive you. That's my strategy now. We'll see in 40-50-60 years if I managed it.

If we look at the statistics, you are catching up on your delay 😁

• Like 1

Let the insane RLC Saturday continue .. welcome Pam’s BF in B1 once again , totally cool and comfortable ☺️And if I am correct , OT , welcome Babi again at Masha’s ☺️😇

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Let the insane RLC Saturday continue .. welcome Pam’s BF in B1 once again , totally cool and comfortable ☺️And if I am correct , OT , welcome Babi again at Masha’s ☺️😇

Ariana walked out her bedroom door naked just as Pam's bf was at the top of the stairs in front of her door. 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, corvette84 said:

Ariana walked out her bedroom door naked just as Pam's bf was at the top of the stairs in front of her door. 😂

Shy Ariana 😂🤣if he had a Rolls Royce, I doubt If she hesitated walking completely naked 😏😆 

• Haha 2

Sexy Pam ready to drive her BF crazy by compensating him for his great services towards her a couple of days ago .. and maybe her last night’s bate was to prepare her “ back door “ for tonight 😂🤣😋😋😉😉😉😆