B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #27 (May/June)

1 minute ago, Ash1 said:

You claim to be interested in real life, but the moment they do something real life that genuinely interests them, you start crying about it.

If you call this real life. Yes, it is always a possibility that this is something they are genuinely interested in. But for most of them it seems to also be some of the only things they are genuinely interested in that they will actually share with us on camera. And that is something I don't think I am alone in not liking very much.

BTW, I absolutely loved the pool party in B4 yesterday. The only thing I "cried" about then was that it ended so early. I hope to see alot more of those over the summer!

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

If you call this real life. Yes, it is always a possibility that this is something they are genuinely interested in. But for most of them it seems to also be some of the only things they are genuinely interested in that they will actually share with us on camera. And that is something I don't think I am alone in not liking very much.

BTW, I absolutely loved the pool party in B4 yesterday. The only thing I "cried" about then was that it ended so early. I hope to see alot more of those over the summer!

I think, and it is only my view, that these sessions are a sort of diversion from what they are doing as a job. A kind of mental release which I know from experience (not as a cam person, I might add!!), does help ...

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, fisherman said:

Be honest does anybody believe this crap. 

the girls in fancy panties and best lingerie ... I fully believe and fully support such activities ....  who fucking cares in this RLC world ...leave them alone and enjoy the lingerie show ... I mean do you guy even read your crying bullshit before you post 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

the girls in fancy panties and best lingerie ... I fully believe and fully support such activities ....  who fucking cares in this RLC world ...leave them alone and enjoy the lingerie show ... I mean do you guy even read your crying bullshit before you post 

I'll leave you all to it then, like I do most of the time anyway. And just for reference, there is just as much bullshit crying thrown at the events I really enjoy on here too. Whenever a guy shows up in these apartments, they are parasites, and the girls who actually does have some fun on camera are called drug whores. But somehow that's more legitimate to complain about?

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

I was wondering Mr Magoo? His eyesight looks quite bad !😀

Decent guy , that’s all that matters , one of the nicest we have seen getting involved with any girl ☺️

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I'll leave you all to it then, like I do most of the time anyway. And just for reference, there is just as much bullshit crying thrown at the event I really enjoy on here too. Whenever a guy shows up in these apartments, they are parasites, and the girls who actually does have some fun on camera are called drug whores. But somehow that's more legitimate to complain about?

oh you are exactly right... I moan and cry and bitch as anyone else  ... different things trigger us as we have different expectations and certainly opinions ....  the long tangents that go on about unrelated to RLC makes me nuts but what I keep trying to learn is ignore and keep scrolling.... I am getting better at that...   but as in life, if our mood is in bitch mode, what better place to unload than in an anonymous forum  .... it's the price we pay to keep up with the news as we can't be on RLC a lot of time  ..at least that's why I come here and therefore I wish more content  on topic than pages of theories and speculations and off topic .... scroll, scroll, scroll your boat ... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1