B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #27 (May/June)

1 minute ago, neil_r549 said:

Maybe I can help; They sit around, usually after some sort of mantra thing from Ariana. They then draw a wheel type of thingy, and someones gets 1st. prize Last time it was Holly, who always sat under the stairs. How I miss her, thats about it really 😄

it on the tv what they will be coloring in by the looks

2 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Maybe I can help; They sit around, usually after some sort of mantra thing from Ariana. They then draw a wheel type of thingy, and someones gets 1st. prize Last time it was Holly, who always sat under the stairs. How I miss her, thats about it really 😄

They should be all nude 😊

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Ceremony of what, I'm confused

Ceremony of bullshit. Sitting in a circle on the floor with only their underwear on, and painting.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

Ceremony of bullshit. Sitting in a circle on the floor with only their underwear on, and painting.

Well no reason they could do that nude. It would make their mediating interesting for us.

5 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Well no reason they could do that nude. It would make their mediating interesting for us.

Not really. This is just nonsense, with or without clothes. What would be interesting would be if they threw a proper party! Or Ariana could invite one of the many boyfriends she has made since she came here, but never once brought back to the apartment. That would be interesting for a change.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Great idea, Ariana! Introduce the girls to this incredibly boring stupidness of a ceremony. I actually liked them, don't ruin that. Thank you!

🤦🏻‍♂️

Maybe they already have an interest in this stuff.

19 minutes ago, ed2 said:

You claim to be interested in real life, but the moment they do something real life that genuinely interests them, you start crying about it.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1