B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #27 (May/June)

Not  a fan of Pam’s as I have said again , but an amazing ass  I admit and a really funny personality , definitely worth spending time with her 😇☺️😎 It is her and the newcomers who make for some really cool stuff happening at the moment  😉

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Not  a fan of Pam’s as I have said again , but an amazing ass  I admit and a really funny personality , definitely worth spending time with her 😇☺️😎 It is her and the newcomers who make for some really cool stuff happening at the moment  😉

Im a fan, great ass, funny girl like you said, always great to watch and see what she is doing.

5 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Im a fan, great ass, funny girl like you said, always great to watch and see what she is doing.

I still hope she isn’t playing this guy , although having him back after 2 days and having sex not in european prime times hours but US , it might not helping for the viewership she would deserve , Americans should feel lucky .. but even if she was saying “ rabota “ , I think she really likes to enjoy the times with this guy ( but it took her time to accept and also for him not to back off ) .. hope she stays the whole summer , she is for sure one of the best currently and we can’t know what to expect as you also say 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

il y a 10 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Pity she isn’t allowing the guy to finger her , lick her or play her , instead she uses the “ tool “ 😔

With the greatest agility, we cannot stand the comparison with the electric fairy. Girls develop an addiction to these vibrational frequencies.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Neggbaroned44 said:

With the greatest agility, we cannot stand the comparison with the electric fairy. Girls develop an addiction to these vibrational frequencies.

It’s up to us , men , to insist on the real natural pleasure , for an unknown reason so far , Pam likes to lick but she doesn’t seem to want to be licked 🤨 Perhaps some personal issues that I don’t hope so 🧐

• Confused 1