Martina and Alberto - home activities #21

1 minute ago, redole1999 said:

I sincerely hope she has passed and got the grades she needs so she can leave and we don't have to hear what a wonderful fucking human being she is because she happens to do a normal thing and care to study

Fucking agree. Liking a woman or anybody is completely understandable, but this looking for any and every excuse to put someone on a pedestal is about this silliest thing I see on this forum. 

"Omg did she brush her teeth AND floss? She's so amazing!" or " Look at how amazing she is cooking breakfast! No one can pour water into a glass with such amazing beauty as her" 

It's all fucking ridiculous. 

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, mingo said:

if she's going to be a full time student, RLC is the perfect gig to have. She doesn't have to worry about paying the rent and maybe RLC tenants receive a regular paycheck, I don't know if the latter is true. 

They do...

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Fucking agree. Liking a woman or anybody is completely understandable, but this looking for any and every excuse to put someone on a pedestal is about this silliest thing I see on this forum. 

"Omg did she brush her teeth AND floss? She's so amazing!" or " Look at how amazing she is cooking breakfast! No one can pour water into a glass with such amazing beauty as her" 

It's all fucking ridiculous. 

That is a typical comment which we expect from you 🤣

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

il y a 8 minutes, mingo a dit :

if she's going to be a full time student, RLC is the perfect gig to have. She doesn't have to worry about paying the rent and maybe RLC tenants receive a regular paycheck, I don't know if the latter is true. 

Funding her studies blowing alberto once in a while, get off your arse and stack a few shelves, might make a proper woman out of you.

6 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

Funding her studies blowing alberto once in a while, get off your arse and stack a few shelves, might make a proper woman out of you.

And supporting Alberto's video game addiciton.. without her, he'd have to find a job, any job will have to do. He needs her more than she needs him. 

I am a fan.  I don't know about her cooking skills or daily teeth cleaning. For me it is simple, I like to see her in the shower, dancing, breasts swaying to the music. 

Shes on the phone with ? mother? , her mood is somber, not the elated "good news, I passed my exams"

Or.... maybe she is exhausted, missed her nap time.

• Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Lamentablemente tampoco hablo mucho español, pero quiero decir que entendí algo así. La única pregunta es si su resultado es suficiente para sus planes futuros. Quizás alguien que hable mejor el español tenga algunos detalles. Pero independientemente del resultado, también de mi parte felicitaciones a Martina. 🏆

Yep

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, mingo said:

And supporting Alberto's video game addiciton.. without her, he'd have to find a job, any job will have to do. He needs her more than she needs him. 

Alberto needs to find a job anyway or Martina (as I mentioned before) kick him to the curb. Probably won't happen anytime too soon as it present too much stress.  Does anyone know if the mask and other restrictions are easing in Spain?  Thought I saw Martina come in without a mask?  

Just now, yelt said:

Alberto needs to find a job anyway or Martina (as I mentioned before) kick him to the curb. Probably won't happen anytime too soon as it present too much stress.  Does anyone know if the mask and other restrictions are easing in Spain?  Thought I saw Martina come in without a mask?  

Oh an by the way she could get anyone from the streets to do what he is doing?  Probably a lot more to the relationship, or agreement.

1 minute ago, yelt said:

Oh an by the way she could get anyone from the streets to do what he is doing?  Probably a lot more to the relationship, or agreement.

Oh and one other thing.. She needs a MAC not a PC.  I believe everyone else in the RLC have MACs.