Martina and Alberto - home activities #21

Side note, Martina returned with the two bags from B5 to her house, because the post office was closed.

The bags are on the floor in the guest room, she will try again tomorrow.

One of the objects in the bags is... a big dildo!.

Hope she doesn't get into trouble when the packet goes through the post office scanner 😄

Edit: Funny moment when they found it, B5 camera 1 around 16:25h

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, MountainSwede said:

Martina's  brother is in the shower.  It looks like serious burns on his backside.  Any thoughts?

My bad!!  What I saw was all hair.  I'm at a loss for any further discussion.

2 hours ago, emnv said:

Ze gaan vandaag en morgen naar een themapark.

Haar broer reist morgen terug naar zijn geboorteplaats, als de dienstregeling van de trein past.

Heeft ze de uitslag van haar examen al?

4 hours ago, emnv said:

They two go to a theme park today and tomorrow.

Her brother will travel back to his home town tomorrow, if the train schedules fit.

Anyone know if Nelly is going to meet them at the theme park?

• Confused 1

23 hours ago, moos54 said:

Like I said before it's impossible to argue with you cause you're always right even when you're wrong
I'm sure you're the type of person to run straight into a wall when you have to turn it all because you decided you had to go straight 😁

It is true that for a tired person, it seems logical to sleep in the living room when you have the dogs and possibly Alberto who is either watching television or playing on the console when he could sleep peacefully in a good bed for recover strength ^^

i am too logical sometimes 🤣

normal people it would have been her girlfriend sleeping with her instead of her brother and he would have been the one sleeping in the guestroom guess i am to  logical too huh lol

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

normal people it would have been her girlfriend sleeping with her instead of her brother and he would have been the one sleeping in the guestroom guess i am to  logical too huh lol

I consider myself a normal person and I sincerely think that I have an easier time sleeping with my sister whom I have known for 35 years than with a friend whom I have known for 6 months
In any case, it's Martina who joined her brother to sleep and not the other way around so the case is closed, even if there is no real case 😁

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I consider myself a normal person and I sincerely think that I have an easier time sleeping with my sister whom I have known for 35 years than with a friend whom I have known for 6 months
In any case, it's Martina who joined her brother to sleep and not the other way around so the case is closed, even if there is no real case 😁

Please consider the case closed.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1