Martina and Alberto - home activities #21

Her global grade has been 7.7 / 10 Congratulations, Martina!

She passed the exam with merit at the first attempt, doing a 1 year preparation in only 2,5 months.

We will see her less next course, but it is going to be for a good cause.

• Thanks 7

21 minutes ago, yelt said:

Alberto needs to find a job anyway or Martina (as I mentioned before) kick him to the curb. Probably won't happen anytime too soon as it present too much stress.  Does anyone know if the mask and other restrictions are easing in Spain?  Thought I saw Martina come in without a mask?  

Agree, Alberto should be looking for employment, anything to bring in money to help support the house. It has been stated in the posts that the job opportunities in Spain are few, unemployment high.

Why kick him to the curb? He does attend to the household chores. Grocery shopping, cooking, dish washing, laundry, and house cleaning. 

I think it would be very hard to find a replacement that would do all of the household chores.   

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, emnv said:

She passed the exam with merit at the first attempt, doing a 1 year preparation in only 2,5 months.

WOW, way to go Martina!  I was sceptical of a passing grade with trying to cram an entire course into 6-8 weeks. I am impressed with her achievement.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, emnv said:

That's impressive...

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Agree, Alberto should be looking for employment, anything to bring in money to help support the house. It has been stated in the posts that the job opportunities in Spain are few, unemployment high.

Why kick him to the curb? He does attend to the household chores. Grocery shopping, cooking, dish washing, laundry, and house cleaning. 

I think it would be very hard to find a replacement that would do all of the household chores.   

He is a smart, business minded individual. He should be able to find something. Bust tables, Cook? Bike repair and sales? 

29 minutes ago, emnv said:

I congratulate her as well. An outstanding job! If you look back at my comments regarding her ability to pass this test, I may have been one of the few if not the only one of the this crew and other than Alberto, that said she would pass!  He puts up with so much shit from her.  It really has been as stress on him as it was for her.  All this aside, she really needs to shred the Nelly situation and move on.  She will need to focus and cannot have this outside relationship situation hanging over her head. Besides she is getting ready to meet a whole new class of people, that will have a bearing and influence on her life changes and maturity. It she need new sex without commitment, I am guessing she will find better and more filling than Nelly in school. I anticipate her losing the attitude, "no one can tell her what to do".  Like going from high school to college; the different people you come in contact with there goals, drive, focus, competitiveness and looks toward the future will rub off on her!  And as much as I downgrade Alberto (regarding the job thing), he will do whats right when the time comes.  He has the level of intelligent (may it is age) to be accepted by college friends. Where I am not sure he did from other in RLC.  And guess what Martina does understands there situation, his situation.. there culture, each other and they support each other in different ways. They are the only ones who know each other!  Also, if they didn't disagree on things, it would not be healthy, it might be time too worried or agree to go there separate ways. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, chuck206 said:

WOW, way to go Martina!  I was sceptical of a passing grade with trying to cram an entire course into 6-8 weeks. I am impressed with her achievement.

She's now qualified to flip burgers at Burger King.   laugh laughing GIF

burger king 90s GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, emnv said:

Just curious. Do you know when Martina found out about her scores? Yesterday, Today?  

• Confused 1

I am also curious, if enrolling in college if she will have any medical benefits as a student? Does it work that way in Spain? If not dental, she really need to get a female physical! Please leave all body jokes aside. 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, emnv said:

Alberto, if you are reading this Martina is entitled to a candlelight dinner and good sex; where she can have multiply orgasm and be satisfied. If you can't do it then invite Nelly for a few hours and leave them alone.   

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, yelt said:

Alberto, if you are reading this Martina is entitled to a candlelight dinner and good sex; where she can have multiply orgasm and be satisfied. If you can't do it then invite Nelly for a few hours and leave them alone.   

You just said she needs to "she really needs to shred the Nelly situation and move on."... 😅

It seems that's over now.. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, mingo said:

You just said she needs to "she really needs to shred the Nelly situation and move on."... 😅

It seems that's over now.. 

No not over. She does but she need to celebrate the results of her hardwork and be recognized for doing so. Dinner out, a small gift, flowers and chocolate,  some in appreciate; everyone needs that reinforcement, celebration. If Alberto can not deliver one of her greatest desires, then just this once let her have the bad alternative!  Unless it is too late!  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2