Martina and Alberto - home activities #21

9 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Spain is a very liberal country regarding homosexuality. It has been possible for a lesbian couple to marry in spain for a longer time. But I would be very surprised to see that the two will do that. Regardin school, depends where she will get a place. If it is in Barcelona everything will go on they will find the time to meet together, if it is in another city things will change for sure and also if the Visa topic come up. But still we have whole summer to see how thing will develop.

If she moves to a different city for school..does that mean no more RLC?  Alberto would then really need to get a job! Would school be paid? I would be surprised as well if they got married?  It would be difficult if they tried with Nelly being married to Bogdan.   But I see additional problems to come with Bogdan.  

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

A guy who doesn't work and doesn’t think to find a job , I am sorry , he has no excuses for that .. they are struggling financially and Martina is the one who contributes  mostly for the money needs .. apart from that , he is the guy that all women would like to have and I also admire him .. 

But as I have said , Martina needs more him than he needs her ( very strange but this is my opinion ) … If she loses him , she hasn’t  someone to rely on for the way her life can be ..him on the  other hand, he is older and losing her will hurt him but he will be able to stand on his feet as he has learned to have hobbies and interests ( Martina has also but I think this man is her “ rock “ if things go bad for her as he will support her and stand by her at any costs , even as a friend ) and he will just find another one that will be easy going and accept the home duties and caring .. 

All in all , if it wasn’t for the money , lots of things for me would be questionable .. 

So, you feel if Martina walked away from Alberto or he did, she would find another Alberto?   I am thinking finding someone to replace Alberto,  the long friendship and what he does might be a challenge. With the exception of her finding someone to sleep (sex) with when she wants.  But to be a house buddy and do what he does without getting upset? I don't know 

21 minutes ago, yelt said:

So, you feel if Martina walked away from Alberto or he did, she would find another Alberto?   I am thinking finding someone to replace Alberto,  the long friendship and what he does might be a challenge. With the exception of her finding someone to sleep (sex) with when she wants.  But to be a house buddy and do what he does without getting upset? I don't know 

I have always had the feeling that Martina “ feels safe “ with Alberto because she has somehow “ grew up “ with this guy being  part of her life since before adulthood and being a young girl to a grown up woman at the moment .. 

He also grew up as a man but I think , apart from his current financial difficulties , he is more mature knowing what he wants in life even though things don’t look like this . But if he loses her he can continue , he will be of course sad and devastated but the emotional recovery for him will be easier . For Martina , I think she will be lost emotionally as I believe that this man has helped her get the right self confidence , I think he matured her if I may say so .. 

The entrance of the Barcelona apartments in Martina’s life has been for me something that she makes her excited and I think she really loves this while Alberto doesn’t share the same passion like she does . I think if it wasn’t for the money  he would have departed the project . It is a mystery to me why he isn’t searching for work while preferring to invest so much time in video gaming .Don’t get me wrong , at his age i would also play a 5-6 hour session but i had a job and income and gaming was a great distraction to chill and relax ..

As a conclusion and in my opinion , I can’t see Martina abandoning RLC as I think she enjoys all this and herself with the majority of things happening , Alberto wouldn’t mind to abandon RLC but the relationship at the moment is a big question mark if things proceed like this.. I believe they really love  deeply one another both as friends and lovers / partners but decisions need to be made and I think Alberto can accept the changes easier than Martina despite being the one currently with  the financial problem .. let’s see 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I have always had the feeling that Martina “ feels safe “ with Alberto because she has somehow “ grew up “ with this guy being  part of her life since before adulthood and being a young girl to a grown up woman at the moment .. 

He also grew up as a man but I think , apart from his current financial difficulties , he is more mature knowing what he wants in life even though things don’t look like this . But if he loses her he can continue , he will be of course sad and devastated but the emotional recovery fir him will be easier . For Martina , I think she will be lost emotionally as I believe that this man has helped her get the right self confidence , I think he matured her if I Amy say so .. 

The entrance of the Barcelona apartments in Martina’s life has been for me something that she makes her excited and I think she really loves this while Alberto doesn’t share the same passion like she does . I think if it wasn’t for the money  he would have departed the project . It is a mystery to me why he isn’t searching for work while preferring to invest so much time in video gaming .Don’t get me wrong , at his age i would also play a 5-6 hour session but i had a job and income and gaming was a great distraction to chill and relax ..

As a conclusion and in my opinion , I can’t see Martina abandon gong RLC as I think she enjoys all this and she laughed raspy herself with the majority of things happening , Alberto wouldn’t mind to abandon RLC but the relationship at the moment is a big question mark if things proceed like this.. I believe they really love  deeply one another both as friends and lovers / partners but decisions need to be made and I think Alberto can accept the changes easier than Martina despite being the one currently with  the financial problem .. let’s see 

Thank you for the POV. Very good!

I think she is also using the contact to the russian girls to get more practice in her russian language studies. This might help her later if she wnat's to go in tourism area since a lot of russian tourists visit spain every year ans peaking their language is a major advantage. I can understand Alberto not joining the russian crew since he is not speeking russian language and it is for him more difficult to get some conversation also Bogdan is the only male and I'm not sure what Martina will do if he is flirting with the other girls on the party. Might be interesting to see such a situation (I've not see something like that up to now but others might have).

• Upvote 1

il y a une heure, Adalbert a dit :

To me, the above descriptions sounds for me more like that of a male housemaid than of a reincarnated Buddha 🤣. I think a buddy might not have any sex 😉. But I agree he is exactly the partner Martina needs to live her free life. I'm curious how it will be in 5 year.

Obviously martina will be the ceo of some huge institution having sucked her way to the top.

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, ddhm said:

he is the guy that all women would like to have and I also admire him ..

You are only 50% correct.  There is a part of all women who admire the steady loving man like who Alberto is ... kind, considerate, doesn't cheat, does the dishes, laundry, etc.  It is said that women love men who reminds them of their dad (assuming no issues with abuse, etc.).  Alberto fills this role.   But also, women want someone who WANTS them and they want someone who is super sexy and desirable -- someone who "rocks their world".   One of my current crushes is Aiden Turner, who plays an 18th century British guy named Ross Poldark.   I can get get wet watching that show. 

It is almost impossible to find both aspects in a single guy.  A lot of women either settle for the Alberto ... or roll the dice on the Ross Poldark and take her chances.  I am thinking Gina is smitten with Bruno ala Ross Poldark ... and we all know how that is turning out.

So yes Alberto is a great man and Martina could do a whole hell of a lot worse.  She loves him like a father and he is always there for her.    But he doesn't light her up ... and that is what she is struggling with personally and emotionally as she thinks about her future.

• Upvote 1

Hace 1 hora, JenniferMom dijo:

Solo tiene 50% de razón. Hay una parte de todas las mujeres que admiran al hombre amoroso y firme como quien es Alberto ... amable, considerado, no engaña, lava los platos, la ropa, etc. su papá (asumiendo que no hay problemas con el abuso, etc.). Alberto cumple este rol. Pero también, las mujeres quieren a alguien que las QUIERE y quieren a alguien que sea súper sexy y deseable, alguien que "sacuda su mundo". Uno de mis amores actuales es Aiden Turner, que interpreta a un británico del siglo XVIII llamado Ross Poldark. Puedo mojarme viendo ese programa. 

Es casi imposible encontrar ambos aspectos en un solo chico. Muchas mujeres se conforman con el Alberto ... o tiran los dados en el Ross Poldark y se arriesgan. Creo que Gina está enamorada de Bruno ala Ross Poldark ... y todos sabemos cómo está resultando eso.

Así que sí, Alberto es un gran hombre y Martina podría hacerlo mucho peor. Ella lo ama como a un padre y él siempre está ahí para ella. Pero él no la enciende ... y eso es con lo que ella está luchando personal y emocionalmente mientras piensa en su futuro.

eso que comentas es la ley 80/20, el 80% de las mujeres quieren al 20% de hombres, el resto el 80% son albertos, seguramente a martina le mojaria las bragas el señor aiden turner, pero seguramente tambien el señor aiden solo la quiera para un rato, y no querrá ser el padre de sus hijos, eso se llama (hipergamia) y viene del origen de los tiempos, la manera que tiene una mujer de asegurar la supervivencia de su hijo, buscar el mejor candidato, por eso el enamoramiento dura solo unos pocos años 2 o 3, para que el hombre en ese tiempo este pendiente de su mujer y no de otras, te invito a leer las teorias mgtow, sobre este tema, cuantas martinas van de polla en polla para al final  se las quede un tonto como  alberto .

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, redole1999 said:

Obviously martina will be the ceo of some huge institution having sucked her way to the top.

That was funny..Like the humor..but I don't think she is good enough at the sucking part to make it to the top

• Like 1

martina es una chica de 22 años , vista por hombres de 50 , seguramente mi hijo de 24 solo la utilizaria para follar ,  no creo que para nada mas , y si encima trabaja vendiendo su intimidad , es promiscua , bisexual , creo que la probabilidad baja mucho mas aun , ella no es tonta y por eso mantiente en la friend zone a alberto , es su AS en la manga  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

You are only 50% correct.  There is a part of all women who admire the steady loving man like who Alberto is ... kind, considerate, doesn't cheat, does the dishes, laundry, etc.  It is said that women love men who reminds them of their dad (assuming no issues with abuse, etc.).  Alberto fills this role.   But also, women want someone who WANTS them and they want someone who is super sexy and desirable -- someone who "rocks their world".   One of my current crushes is Aiden Turner, who plays an 18th century British guy named Ross Poldark.   I can get get wet watching that show. 

It is almost impossible to find both aspects in a single guy.  A lot of women either settle for the Alberto ... or roll the dice on the Ross Poldark and take her chances.  I am thinking Gina is smitten with Bruno ala Ross Poldark ... and we all know how that is turning out.

So yes Alberto is a great man and Martina could do a whole hell of a lot worse.  She loves him like a father and he is always there for her.    But he doesn't light her up ... and that is what she is struggling with personally and emotionally as she thinks about her future.

Go points!  Is she really struggling with the light up part or is she just looking to get wet more often than he can provide?  He is a smart guy and from what everyone has shared he has good business sense.  The Pandemic caused his business demise as it did for a lot of others. I don't know what kind of business it was but sounds as if it was doing well until..... He would make a good dad but will she be able to give up other woman?