Martina and Alberto - home activities #21

3 minutes ago, Marcelo Del Vecchio said:

ya se,pero si estas con una persona durante diez años se podria llamar su mujer, 

That would be common law wife.  She's entitled to 50% of whatever Alberto has.  :biggrin:

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

That would be common law wife.  She's entitled to 50% of whatever Alberto has.  :biggrin:

Does that include his video games? I doubt he'd part with any of them. 😁

• Haha 2

Ok, I found the last meeting of Nelly and Martina (05.31.21) on HotScopes, but how in the holy fuck do you even get to it???  That site is so jacked up, EVERYTHING you do just opens an ad.  You can't even sign up because their form is even broken.  WTF?  If anyone has that video (in the bedroom) or more importantly, the FIRST encounter in Megan's former room of B4 (12.21.20), please PM me.  I've got lots to trade, NOT begging. 😜

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Moosecini said:

Ok, I found the last meeting of Nelly and Martina (05.31.21) on HotScopes, but how in the holy fuck do you even get to it???  That site is so jacked up, EVERYTHING you do just opens an ad.  You can't even sign up because their form is even broken.  WTF?  If anyone has that video (in the bedroom) or more importantly, the FIRST encounter in Megan's former room of B4 (12.21.20), please PM me.  I've got lots to trade, NOT begging. 😜

yeah, i couldn't navigate that site.. it's a mess.. i hope someone with more skills is able to. 

its actually not worth going through all the adverts it says they have sex in the kitchen they dont it takes place outside the kitchen and you see nothing really, then the next one when they are on bed it freezes part way through then goes onto a black screen. im just looking forward to when Nelly actually gives something back to Martina I find her quite a lazy lover as far as Martina is concerned what we need is a threesome but not Alberto I feel the excitement of two females will be way to much for him and it will turn in to a two minute movie 

3 hours ago, Keith Ramsay said:

its actually not worth going through all the adverts it says they have sex in the kitchen they dont it takes place outside the kitchen and you see nothing really, then the next one when they are on bed it freezes part way through then goes onto a black screen. im just looking forward to when Nelly actually gives something back to Martina I find her quite a lazy lover as far as Martina is concerned what we need is a threesome but not Alberto I feel the excitement of two females will be way to much for him and it will turn in to a two minute movie 

You know who might be a good fit for the all female threesome..Vivian. I think she could be swayed with little effort. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Moosecini said:

If you haven’t already try accessing HS through brave browser. You will still encounter a few ads but nowhere near as many as other browsers I’ve tried. Or just download it directly from the site and watch it offline.