Martina and Alberto - home activities #21

40 minutes ago, darkman said:

martina es una chica de 22 años , vista por hombres de 50 , seguramente mi hijo de 24 solo la utilizaria para follar ,  no creo que para nada mas , y si encima trabaja vendiendo su intimidad , es promiscua , bisexual , creo que la probabilidad baja mucho mas aun , ella no es tonta y por eso mantiente en la friend zone a alberto , es su AS en la manga  

Chica de 25 ☺️😇

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Chica de 25 ☺️ 😇

da igual , va a estar comiendo pollas o coños hasta los 30 y pocos , despues  buscara un tonto como alberto para tener hijos , y sobre los 40 cuando ya tenga lo que quiere , volvera a buscar pollas y coños , asi hasta su vejez que estara mas sola que un pinguino en un desierto .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, yelt said:

I don't think she is good enough at the sucking part to make it to the top

Someone said recently that she really really wants Alberto to cum in her mouth.  In one of her last sessions with Alberto, she assumed the position on her back on the bed with her head hanging off the edge so Alberto could fuck her mouth.  Now I have not talked to Alberto and asked him about her technique ... but in my view .. this position and this expression of submission to Alberto ... is super fucking hot.  So I don't think we should under-value her cocksucking skills.  

Also ... when you light her fire ... like Nelly does ... her skills improve.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, redole1999 said:

And most importantly fucks whoever she wants🙄

Not picking on Dole because I think many of you feel Martina is a total free spirit and fucks whoever she wants.  

But do we have any evidence of other partners besides Nelly and the history with Marta that the veterans like to talk about?  

Not being critical but seeking to understand.  Besides Nelly, what other on-cam evidence do we have?

I think she has talked about other lovers ... a so-called Michael and perhaps others.  The translators can chime in here perhaps.

If she has been with more partners than Nelly, she is very good at keeping it hidden.   The point of all of this is that we wonder why Alberto is so tolerant.  But if he is only tolerant of the Nelly fling ... that is one thing, especially if it is on cam and "part of their job" or whatever.  If she truly "fucks whoever she wants" ...  then that is a different issue entirely I think.

Just thinking  out loud here.  Some would say I obsess over Martina.  Yes of  course I do.  So let's talk about Malia and Leora.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Not picking on Dole because I think many of you feel Martina is a total free spirit and fucks whoever she wants.  

But do we have any evidence of other partners besides Nelly and the history with Marta that the veterans like to talk about?  

Not being critical but seeking to understand.  Besides Nelly, what other on-cam evidence do we have?

I think she has talked about other lovers ... a so-called Michael and perhaps others.  The translators can chime in here perhaps.

If she has been with more partners than Nelly, she is very good at keeping it hidden.   The point of all of this is that we wonder why Alberto is so tolerant.  But if he is only tolerant of the Nelly fling ... that is one thing, especially if it is on cam and "part of their job" or whatever.  If she truly "fucks whoever she wants" ...  then that is a different issue entirely I think.

Just thinking  out loud here.  Some would say I obsess over Martina.  Yes of  course I do.  So let's talk about Malia and Leora.

If you start about L&M , my good friend Masterchef will start stalking you and become more obsessed with you than he is with seeing Leora masturbating 🙈

His goddess is absent today and he is so bored and he is everywhere I go to post into this forum today .

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

According to what I have heard not only tonight. She does have a few including a black one which is also mentioned tonight. She was out with one today I think. The watch may have been a gift from one of them. It would be nice if someone who understands Spanish it could translate it could tell us the whole story. She speaks plenty of English and he speaks some so I can put much of it together. Her expressions says a lot also. He simply laughs and makes jokes about it and she smiles. Crazy!!!!

34 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

In the last 4 years I have only heard about Martina's affair with that British girl named Lucy, at the beginning of 2020, and the well-known affair with Nelly.

Martina and Marta have a very close relationship, but sexless.  Marta will probably go to Barcelona in 10 days, for Martina's birthday. Good opportunity to see first-hand the kind of relationship they have.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, jman9212 said:

According to what I have heard not only tonight. She does have a few including a black one which is also mentioned tonight. She was out with one today I think. The watch may have been a gift from one of them. It would be nice if someone who understands Spanish it could translate it could tell us the whole story. She speaks plenty of English and he speaks some so I can put much of it together. Her expressions says a lot also. He simply laughs and makes jokes about it and she smiles. Crazy!!!!

Never heard about that, but if you provide timestamps I can try to provide transcriptions for those conversations.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, emnv said:

Never heard about that, but if you provide timestamps I can try to provide transcriptions for those conversations.

It starts at 21:06 45 and continues. That point she says she may go black. Then A is out on the deck and they speck through the window and you can barely hear him but you can hear her. She speaks of the Italian guy and Michael. Also they spoke when she got home earlier in the evening. They have been talking about her have sex with other guys for days. Especially Michael who she seems to have a crush on and A just seems to go right along.  

13 minutes ago, emnv said:

I love Martina probably way too much. I like the couple and wish the would make in life. I worry very much the path she is taking this summer especially with Nelly and the Villa may be a design of her future life. She is smart and an extremely hard worker and that spells success. However if she lets people influence her that don't have her best interest at heart it will not matter how good she is as she will fail. I really feel bad in the last week since school is out and her brother was in town she really went wild. It is a long hot summer. Watch out Martina. If you can help please please do. There is one other thing I can't tell you here if you want to PM me.