B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #56 (May)

25 minutes ago, yelt said:

It does seem as if Martina's maturity has not yet reached a young adult level. But that's what happens with you spend you time with teens you become stuff in teen level.  She also thinks she is invincible, with her "fuck off" attitude, until she meets the person who tells her to "fuck off" bigger and better.  A short life to learn. 

Martina's  maturity is very difficult to assess in my opinion.  We all talked about her commitment to her studies and passing these exams and we all compared her to the other RLC girls as someone who was trying to make a good future for herself.  This is a very mature grown-up thing to do.  I think she is fiercely independent and as you say she might feel invincible.  It was said here that she was caught telling Alberto "no one controls me" or something to that effect.  Independence like this can be a sign of maturity.  You could make the case that she is more mature than Nelly who seems to be struggling a bit.   

I think people learn best from mistakes and it isn't clear that Martina has made any significant mistakes that have caused her to change behavior.  This will surely come at some point.

She definitely is a free spirit and in control of herself and one wonders how she will do if she can't have her way.  

3 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

both girls are still into each other and have a crush on each other ... but they are being told by "parents" or "adults" (Bogdan and Alberto) to stop seeing each other.

I wanted to elaborate on the above a bit.  It seemed we started down a path of maturity and so forth ...  which is fine, but not  what I expected.

My thinking is more simple minded and I am thinking about it for the purposes of predicting.  When two teenagers "fall in love" and that is forbidden by their parents, the teens try every sneaky way imaginable to find a way to meet.  I think we may see this.  You saw at the one party that they sneaked a kiss every chance they got ... just like two teens.   

So will Nelly escape B4 in the middle of the night and climb up into Martina's guest room window to make love?   Time will tell!  🙂  

24 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I wanted to elaborate on the above a bit.  It seemed we started down a path of maturity and so forth ...  which is fine, but not  what I expected.

My thinking is more simple minded and I am thinking about it for the purposes of predicting.  When two teenagers "fall in love" and that is forbidden by their parents, the teens try every sneaky way imaginable to find a way to meet.  I think we may see this.  You saw at the one party that they sneaked a kiss every chance they got ... just like two teens.   

So will Nelly escape B4 in the middle of the night and climb up into Martina's guest room window to make love?   Time will tell!  🙂  

It was also said in a very early statement about another previous affair she was having, that is exactly what she was doing. Waiting for Bogdan to sleep and then out she would go. 

4 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Martina's  maturity is very difficult to assess in my opinion.  We all talked about her commitment to her studies and passing these exams and we all compared her to the other RLC girls as someone who was trying to make a good future for herself.  This is a very mature grown-up thing to do.  I think she is fiercely independent and as you say she might feel invincible.  It was said here that she was caught telling Alberto "no one controls me" or something to that effect.  Independence like this can be a sign of maturity.  You could make the case that she is more mature than Nelly who seems to be struggling a bit.   

I think people learn best from mistakes and it isn't clear that Martina has made any significant mistakes that have caused her to change behavior.  This will surely come at some point.

She definitely is a free spirit and in control of herself and one wonders how she will do if she can't have her way.  

Thank you for your response.  I don’t disagree her maturity is difficult to assess as there are may be some signs of maturity.  Certainly, her commitment to her short studies is outstanding and if she passes the exams will be great! But I believe maturity here would be a long-term commitment which we have not seen as yet (other than with Alberto) and would be one key sign of maturity. 
Is being independent a sign of maturity? I believe anyone, no matter the age can be independent.  I believe some of the signs of maturity are listening more and talking less ( as you mentioned "no one controls me" or something to that effect); Being aware and considerate of others as opposed to being self-absorbed, self-centered, and inconsiderate. Would you say Martina is here? 

Maturity is the ability to respond to the environment being aware of the correct time and location to behave and knowing when to act, according to the circumstances and the culture of the society at present time. So, as you mentioned, it isn’t clear that Martina has made any significant mistakes that have caused her to change behavior. But has her behavior affected or changed someone else?  Alberto, Nelly and Bogdan?

I also agree she is a free spirit (not a bad thing). Is she in control of herself? But do you think she yet a clear comprehension of the effects of misbehaving or of what life brings for misbehaving, especially to others? Does a mature person possesses a spirit of humility. Humility parallels maturity. Humility isn’t thinking. 

I am for sure what I have seen here in RLC with Martina, there is a long way to go for her adult development and maturity; for her to understand the purpose of life concepts, contributing to the feeling that life is meaningful and not a game where there is no consideration of other.  Are her decisions based on character, not feelings? 

Lastly, she has an opportunity to create a future with Alberto (if she wants and him as well); to help him as he does with her (other than only what appears to be the weekly sex rewards). No one will understand her better, her culture, where she wants to go in life,  her behaviors as he has.  Her strengths and weakness, and be more commented to her life goals than Alberto. But with all the previous and current events Martina has not learned yet!

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

I missed the fucking but caught Nelly laying on her bed pensively wearing that God-awful baggy striped pants outfit.  She was either in deep thought and/or not very happy.  I am assuming she enjoyed Boggy's cock.  I think Nelly is easy to read ... when she is happy, she exudes joy with that huge smile of hers.  But she hasn't been that happy lately.   I think besides struggling with any feelings she has for Martina, she may also be struggling with alcohol and such as well.  Are my party days over?  Is it time to settle down and have kids?   ETC ETC

I am sticking to my theory (and theories can be disproved) that both girls are still into each other and have a crush on each other ... but they are being told by "parents" or "adults" (Bogdan and Alberto) to stop seeing each other.   I think they know deep down this is the right thing to do but the "child" part of their brains is pouting and resisting this.  I think Nelly is more resigned to not having Martina and Bogdan has a bigger hammer to drop.    I actually don't think Alberto has made a strong ultimatum like Bodgan and I think Martina would tell him to "fuck off" if he did.  But since she can't have Nelly anyway ... she has been compliant so far.  And of course there is a lot of speculation that Martina has other outside love/sex interests beyond Nelly.

I know Mark will probably shit all over this post.  🙂   My response is that after that admittedly lousy speculation on Elian and Tesla ... I need to get back up on the horse!  I have NOT withdrawn that speculation ... and will dust it off if necessary with dozens of pompous "see I told you so"'s  ... but I agree now that these two are delightful and this is headed in the right direction.

funny I had read up to the Mark will probably shit on this post and before I read it I was already planning what I was thinking to post or to even bother .. but here you go...... YAWN !!!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

They seem to be singles , if they start exploring night life Barcelona in the summer , perhaps what happened last year with Diane and Olya can’t be at all compared of what they could present 😉😉😉😋

I'm expecting the singles with benefits scenario....   just like many of the single girls here 

2 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Like a heart attack. 🙄

OMG I just hit laugh emoji  on HC above and then of course you are next up... how could I have forgotten for one minute that you wouldn't be smashing that easy lob ball out of the park...  Happie that was worth the post alone ... like a heart attack ... too funny 

10 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

funny I had read up to the Mark will probably shit on this post and before I read it I was already planning what I was thinking to post or to even bother .. but here you go...... YAWN !!!!

ps still love you and love your heart and views..... but for me  N& M are so last year...