B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #56 (May)

2 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

well now the coast is clear and the one in black with the nice tits has gone - its open house...meeeoooow😺

You can not say you don't see plenty of different pussies on rlc. 😉

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

well now the coast is clear and the one in black with the nice tits has gone - its open house...meeeoooow😺

Was going to say wouldnt of happened in Megs day but it did 🤣

Pickings are a bit slim now though, the salmon sushi has dried up

Looks like Nelly is on her way to meet with Martina again today. You ask how would I know, what other friends does Nelly have or come over to see her. Does that tell you something about her social skills?  They may have figured out a way to meet around Bogdan's wishes and Nelly be back late but early enough to please Bogdan.  Not bad! Until they get caught! He did check her phone in the early morning hours while she was sleeping. 

2 minutes ago, yelt said:

Looks like Nelly is on her way to meet with Martina again today. You ask how would I know, what other friends does Nelly have or come over to see her. Does that tell you something about her social skills?  They may have figured out a way to meet around Bogdan's wishes and Nelly be back late but early enough to please Bogdan.  Not bad! Until they get caught! He did check her phone in the early morning hours while she was sleeping. 

I hope this idea is not going to lead to another 30 pages of 'will she' 'won't she', did they etc etc!! 😁

• Like 6

1 minute ago, neil_r549 said:

I hope this idea is not going to lead to another 30 pages of 'will she' 'won't she', did they etc etc!! 😁

Yes..It will be interesting if Martina come back to her apartment and tells Alberto?   Does anyone know about the exam? 

Just now, Kenpaul said:

Like her or dislike her, one can tell Megan is gone.  All of the stuff left out in the kitchen counter and table is a new sight.

Yes I was thinking if Meg looks in on RLC which I'm sure she will, out of curiosity ...she will be horrified to see the mess left by the others. Viv is good at clearing up, but not for ever. 😕

3 minutes ago, yelt said:

Yes..It will be interesting if Martina come back to her apartment and tells Alberto?   Does anyone know about the exam? 

I don't and I still see  this as the critical factor. Pass and she moves on to college and maybe goodbye Nell. OT really but think Alberto will go wherever she goes.

3 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Yes I was thinking if Meg looks in on RLC which I'm sure she will, out of curiosity ...she will be horrified to see the mess left by the others. Viv is good at clearing up, but not for ever. 😕

Looked like Eli can cook, she started doing stuff in pots today. Got a long way to go before shes makes the profile pic 😁

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, yelt said:

You mean like she did yesterday?....:dodgy:

• Like 1

Just now, mspanker said:

Looked like Eli can cook, she started doing stuff in pots today. Got a long way to go before shes makes the profile pic 😁

Yep looks like she can do a turn with the pots and pans. But I do expect quite a few takeaways!!

Whats needed here is a damn good party - invite the B5 crew and some of the loose ends ( monica and whatsherface spring to mind) Gina can come if she doesn't bring the Cultural Attache for Venezuela. Then we''ll see what they're made of!!

• Haha 4
  • Sad 2

4 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Cultural Attache for Venezuela

best laugh i have had in ages, funny..

yeah a welcome party might well be the way forward, or pool BBQ afternoon.

still dont know which way these two bat, curled up in bed together, sleep alone, hopefully they bat for both teams and dont mind showing it

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1