B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #56 (May)

7 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

OMG I just hit laugh emoji  on HC above and then of course you are next up... how could I have forgotten for one minute that you wouldn't be smashing that easy lob ball out of the park...  Happie that was worth the post alone ... like a heart attack ... too funny 

There was only one person I expected to react to that post. I didn't think he would miss an open goal. 🙂 

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Many have given thoughts on this including me...no one really has a definate figure, and how it is paid, other than probably cash.

thank you

44 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

when ever I see Telsa and elian laughing after being with the nell, can't help feeling they're taking the piss. !!

Interesting?  I notice Vivian speaks more with Telsa and Elian than with Nelly.  Is Telsa and Elian making fun of Nelly.  I hope not!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, yelt said:

Interesting?  I notice Vivian speaks more with Telsa and Elian than with Nelly.  Is Telsa and Elian making fun of Nelly.  I hope not!

I hope they are. Nelly and Bogdan need to go!

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I hope they are. Nelly and Bogdan need to go!

Exactly, now nelly and bogdan have to go to another house, because they bother. Since Holly and Megan left, Nelly is a bit strange, except when she has been with Tesla and Elian for days, even so, I think that Nelly and Bogdan should go to another house and make way for other girls so that there is a good atmosphere. If it weren't for Tesla and Elian, the house would be ruined

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, morenaxo said:

Exactly, now nelly and bogdan have to go to another house, because they bother. Since Holly and Megan left, Nelly is a bit strange, except when she has been with Tesla and Elian for days, even so, I think that Nelly and Bogdan should go to another house and make way for other girls so that there is a good atmosphere. If it weren't for Tesla and Elian, the house would be ruined

IMO Nell is trying too hard to be their 'mate' Like yesterday and frolicking naked by the pool with them. Let them be!! There an age gap (don't know how big) but H&M were closer age wise and maybe more mature than Telsa and Eilan. She should back off and stick to her own stuff.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Wow Yelt there is a lot to unpack here.  I will try perhaps tomorrow but not at 12:45 AM.  

Only thing I will mention is you focus on the relationship and commitment to Alberto … but to me that is the biggest question mark.  Are they married?  The consensus here seems to be NO.  Are they friends with benefits?  Maybe.  It seems that their relationship is very casual and open-ended … which doesn’t tell me much about maturity.

I think there are a lot of women who would be very happy with their own Alberto … he’s sweet (have we ever seen him pissed off?) and he cooks and cleans and gives the dogs baths (good indicator for when he has kids)!  And all she has to do is blow him and let him fuck her once or twice a week?  And she can still fuck anyone she wants?

So yes whether Martina is mature or not is debatable but her relationship with Alberto is not a strong argument for maturity in my opinion.

Good Day JenniferMom, Thank you for responding. I believe relationship and commitment in this situation have a lot to do with signs of growth to maturity. However, all have different thoughts.  One other thought regarding signs of maturity_Martina is farther on the track to adult development as oppose to Nelly.  Nelly, unfortunately at 30 years of age, over time exhibits some developmental and mental challenges not being considered by Martina and others. Although, Bogdan may be more aware. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, mspanker said:

girls and Nelly are on MEGS balcony swigging wine from the bottle and a few beers...12pm..how could this go wrong....🤣

You want me to list the possibilities? 😈

• Upvote 1