B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #56 (May)

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

OMG I just hit laugh emoji  on HC above and then of course you are next up... how could I have forgotten for one minute that you wouldn't be smashing that easy lob ball out of the park...  Happie that was worth the post alone ... like a heart attack ... too funny 

Mark, she was one the few I didn't like.  I couldn't help it. 😉

• Sad 1

Just now, corvette84 said:

Mark, she was one the few I didn't like.  I couldn't help it. 😉

it was like a gift ! how could you not take it..... 😄

1 hour ago, yelt said:

But I believe maturity here would be a long-term commitment which we have not seen as yet (other than with Alberto) and would be one key sign of maturity. 

Wow Yelt there is a lot to unpack here.  I will try perhaps tomorrow but not at 12:45 AM.  

Only thing I will mention is you focus on the relationship and commitment to Alberto … but to me that is the biggest question mark.  Are they married?  The consensus here seems to be NO.  Are they friends with benefits?  Maybe.  It seems that their relationship is very casual and open-ended … which doesn’t tell me much about maturity.

I think there are a lot of women who would be very happy with their own Alberto … he’s sweet (have we ever seen him pissed off?) and he cooks and cleans and gives the dogs baths (good indicator for when he has kids)!  And all she has to do is blow him and let him fuck her once or twice a week?  And she can still fuck anyone she wants?

So yes whether Martina is mature or not is debatable but her relationship with Alberto is not a strong argument for maturity in my opinion.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Wow Yelt there is a lot to unpack here.  I will try perhaps tomorrow but not at 12:45 AM.  

Only thing I will mention is you focus on the relationship and commitment to Alberto … but to me that is the biggest question mark.  Are they married?  The consensus here seems to be NO.  Are they friends with benefits?  Maybe.  It seems that their relationship is very casual and open-ended … which doesn’t tell me much about maturity.

I think there are a lot of women who would be very happy with their own Alberto … he’s sweet (have we ever seen him pissed off?) and he cooks and cleans and gives the dogs baths (good indicator for when he has kids)!  And all she has to do is blow him and let him fuck her once or twice a week?  And she can still fuck anyone she wants?

So yes whether Martina is mature or not is debatable but her relationship with Alberto is not a strong argument for maturity in my opinion.

um 9 years together from young to today?? Alberto allows, accepts!  her new growth or change or exploration of sexuality outside their Long Term Relationship..... and they communicate openly about the experience ... wow seems like some pretty high level Maturity to me ...  amazing really...   hardly a "friends with benefits - very casual " relationship you seem to see . your question marks don't hide your dismissive POV of what they have and are about.   Even this sleeping with,  being nude with,  a family member ...seems like her parents raised some pretty mature/realistic and uninhibited (Mature Minded ) children....  just saying  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

um 9 years together from young to today?? Alberto allows, accepts!  her new growth or change or exploration of sexuality outside their Long Term Relationship..... and they communicate openly about the experience ... wow seems like some pretty high level Maturity to me ...  amazing really...   hardly a "friends with benefits - very casual " relationship you seem to see . your question marks don't hide your dismissive POV of what they have and are about.   Even this sleeping with,  being nude with,  a family member ...seems like her parents raised some pretty mature/realistic and uninhibited (Mature Minded ) children....  just saying  

I am impressed that slowly you start also focusing and speaking about the tenants and try also to explain and analyze behaviors , actions , reactions , attitudes rather than only the ass , tits , pussy consumption talks 😉 ( I really say it in a nice and positive way ☺️😇 ) and you often give good reasons for others to think on your theories ☺️😇

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, yelt said:

Does anyone know how often the RCL participants are paid and is payment made to each separately?  

Many have given thoughts on this including me...no one really has a definate figure, and how it is paid, other than probably cash.