B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #57 (May)

4 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

I don't care what you say so much...but I love to see your posts cause you have the hottest fucking Avitar of the bunch... please respond   lol 

Star Arrow GIF by DBS Bank LtdI'm not one to disappoint a request. 🙂 

44 minutes ago, ed2 said:

The best couple to come off that couch was probably Anabel and Efim. I also liked Mira and Kai very much. 

sweet sensual girl/couple I just joined around  their end or was that the end of Russian apts.  loved her workouts and nude violin playing .  for me Varvara was super sexy and great sex... just a shame I despised her fuckhead BF...  she dumped him finally and ended the Apt... but not before one of the most epic Bate shows up close to living room camera .... I posted probably 25 pics of that alone and they were loved ... 

I also posted this one couple that were only there maybe one night but outstanding sex (she was dark hair and both very fit and good lovers ...  

time for RLC open this private??? N&B apt  ???? to showcase new talent again 

1 hour ago, yelt said:

Anabel and Efim...Anabel had a sex appetite similar to Martina. She loved to swallow? Anabel was a bit thinner than Martina but absolutely beautiful!!!

Did you ever watch her on the bathroom floor with her girl friend with the frizzy hair? 

3 minutes ago, winnlove said:

It's 10:10 p.m., curfew in Barcelona is at 10 p.m., until 6 a.m., so I think the girls will be back soon.  

I thought the curfew was over? 

il y a 6 minutes, yelt a dit :

I thought the curfew was over? 

24h pour les bars et restaurants, (je viens de consulter les sites concernés), autant pour moi, mais avec jauge 50% seulement.. Depuis le dimanche 24 Mai, ces mesures ont été admises. Donc, je suppose que les filles sont restées en ville pour apprécier un bar ou un resto.   

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Il est 22h10, le couvre-feu à Barcelone est à 22h, jusqu' 6h00, donc je pense que les filles ne vont pas tarder à rentrer..  

il n'y a plus de couvre feu à Barcelone depuis plusieurs semaines 😉

il y a 6 minutes, moos54 a dit :

il n'y a plus de couvre feu à Barcelone depuis plusieurs semaines 😉

Je me renseigne aussi, car je dois y aller dans 1 mois. Toute l'Espagne n'a pas la même réglementation.  

24 minutes ago, winnlove said:

24 hours for bars and restaurants (I have just consulted the sites concerned), as much for me, but with only 50% gauge. Since Sunday May 24, these measures have been accepted. So, I guess the girls stayed in town to enjoy a bar or a restaurant.   

Thank you